Post by pheek »

Storlon wrote:Image
:shock: :D :lol:
jay haze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jay haze »

yo pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

dont stop your label, just put it on hold! you can always create a better situation for yourself, this is something i know from experience!
it might take a little time, it will definitely take alot of aggravation, but in the end somehow it all feels more worth it, the music is important...
but then again, who says that music needs to be to a certain format?
just go digital only with kalamari playboy!
dont give up, and dont do something you are going to regret like stopping a label you put love, time and lots of energy into...
dont let the current status of the scene get you down soo much,
this is advice i give to you, because it is advice i give to myself even more often,

much love and please dont do it!
miniatua records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by miniatua records »

:( sad news, big support for jp
www.miniaturarecords.com
myspace.com/miniaturarecords
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

:(

shame to see a decent label go. This shouldn't be happening to a label of this quality, not when there's so much sh!t around.
Last edited by tone-def on Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
jon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jon »

so sad and sorry to hear this... :(
all my best vibes to you JP for your other projects!
long life to Archipel then!
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

jay haze wrote:yo pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

dont stop your label, just put it on hold! you can always create a better situation for yourself, this is something i know from experience!
it might take a little time, it will definitely take alot of aggravation, but in the end somehow it all feels more worth it, the music is important...
but then again, who says that music needs to be to a certain format?
just go digital only with kalamari playboy!
dont give up, and dont do something you are going to regret like stopping a label you put love, time and lots of energy into...
dont let the current status of the scene get you down soo much,
this is advice i give to you, because it is advice i give to myself even more often,

much love and please dont do it!
Hey Jay, I'm happy to read a note from you... really touching. I just was on the phone with my distributor who said the same words of you. People would like us to continue but you know, in love relationship, if there's only bits coming back to you when you invest loads, at some point, you have to stop things. But with all those feedback, a part of me starts to doubt.

I have a lot of respect for a guy like you that runs like 4 (?) labels, not sure how you do it. But I guess being in Berlin and having gigs on a steady schedule helps pay the losses of the labels who are promo for you. Plus I guess you have instead feedback from your peeps in parties. I think with that under your wing, it makes more sense to invest yourself in your passion because you get self-motivated.

Anyway, your words means to me and I need vacation now :lol:
positivefeedback
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by positivefeedback »

this is sad news

will releases still be availiable digitally? there are a few i still need to buy