unfound sound......any others????

- free art
jug
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

unfound sound......any others????

Post by jug »

hey. im really digging the whole unfound sound vibe at the moment, just wondering if anyone can tell me any other labels, sites,(apart from textone and clever) where i can find some similar music. thanks
gooner
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by gooner »

hey dude..

as discussed on the weekend.. year of the machine is on fire at the moment :)
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

"smokin' hydroponic"
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: unfound sound......any others????

Post by adam »

jug wrote:hey. im really digging the whole unfound sound vibe at the moment, just wondering if anyone can tell me any other labels, sites,(apart from textone and clever) where i can find some similar music. thanks
I don't think there are alot right now.. you have already mentioned what i'd reccomend for that particular sound. We're doing some at YOTM (watch for stuff from Trunc and DRY in the future), but for the kinda funk you're talking about, sounds like you've got a line on everything right now. 90% of all netlabels seem to be dub or dub related music these days.
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

thanks for the good words :)

all these are good suggestions... you might wanna check edensonic as well ( http://www.edensonic.com ), they do some harder more driving techno, as well as some minimal but still upbeat stuff...
jug
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jug »

thanks guys! will dfinately check those out. keep up the great work clever and unfound, loving it!!!
have fun in berlin gooner!!!!!