London rocked by terror attacks

- open
The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The Remix »

^ yeah real bad asses would just get their asses cought- :lol: -
no- I kid- but really- I mean- if you are a small group you have to do things covertly-

I think they are sh!t heads! fck them in their asses! and not cause you enjoy it!
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

I live in the House- & Micro-House lives in me.
Off-key
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Off-key »

minimal house wrote:
f3d4r wrote:
it's not that i'm getting paranoid but i'll surely avoid public transport next time there's a big meeting again in 'the capital of Europe'...

:(
Thats exactly what they want you to do, be intimidated and give up your way of life. Dont be scared of those bitches.
Well said. For years Londeners had to deal with the terrorist activities of the IRA and learned not to be cowed or intimidated. This is exactly the same.
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

[quote="minimal house[/quote]Terrorism was here when man first walked earth, and will be here until mans last steps are taken.[/quote]

i think you're seeing things a tad too simple here...

this kind of terrorrism is different
it benefits the oil and weapon industry in the hands of the carlysle group
it perfectly fits into the Bush's reign of terror, patriot act, ...
this kind of terror is not even closely linked to the Palestine question as it was in the past
there's so many things in this picture that are too fishy
and rumsfeld, bush and all the other carlysle members are making shitloads of money and it's the simple man in the street who's paying for it

inform yourself!!!
this kind of terror is well orchestrated and it's not just a bunch a wild muslims...
Renze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Renze »

Come on dsat, you really believe in this conspiracy bullshit? I agree with you that Bush and all the other NeoCons are a bunch of a-holes that try to be in full control of the USA but I certainly don't believe they are responsible for such a thing as this??

And this is closer linked to the Palestine/Israel thing than you say, just look at the letter the terrorists wrote, they talk about Zionists and stuff. But even more it is linked to the war in Iraq, of which the UK is one of the architects. So I'd rather think this is a reaction to that war, and in that way you may say that Bush and Blair have some responsibility....But it's those extremist bastards that are really responsible imho.
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

the carlysle group is not some conspiracy theory man!!
it's right there in front of our noses and it's been there for many many years and if you inform yourself, you'll find out that it makes perfectly sense
but i'm not saying that the bush administration created the terrorists, i'm just saying that the regime of fear perfectly fits into their agenda
and for sure, islamic terror groups result from many years of american foreign policy
the rest is left to speculation, without any hard evidence it's difficult to get to the bottom of it, but it's not just a bunch muslims behind this...

hmm... UK is behind the Iraq invasion? where did you get that from?
ever heard of Wolfowitz? director of world bank, he's probably bush's greatest source of inspiration for the war in Iraq, the UK has always been a satellite of the US when it comes to foreign policy
remember thatcher? major?

anyways, we're continually bombarded by information, it's up to us and our common sense to separate the crap from the plausible
but everyone is free to draw his conclusions
it doesn't really matter you know, most people care about what's on television anyway...
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

minimal house wrote:
f3d4r wrote:
it's not that i'm getting paranoid but i'll surely avoid public transport next time there's a big meeting again in 'the capital of Europe'...

:(
Thats exactly what they want you to do, be intimidated and give up your way of life. Dont be scared of those bitches.
going by foot is what i do all the time since i live in the centre here, so it's not really "giving up my way of life", but i am being realistic. brussels is more of a 'symbolic' politic place with the EU and the NATO here than for instance Madrid.. and it happened there already :|