Clubs in Stockholm

- open
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

asdfg wrote:Anything good on Thursday or Friday this week? We're probably going to Esque on Friday but haven't seen anything on Thursday...
Thursday i dont know, Esque on friday will be House. You shold get your ass to The Tronic Exposure Party at K2/Kingstown on friday instead. Im playing a Minimal/Techno set between 01:30-03:00 H down in the K2 basement. Adress is Ringvägen 104.
Send me a PM and i could probably hook the guestlist.
hyperlite
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hyperlite »

I'm also going to Stockholm this friday till sunday, so I'd like to know too what's up there. I read here Esque is pretty good. But, my perv friends want to know if there are any hot swedish girls @ Esque? What's wrong with those Erasmus people, can't they go for the music like me? :roll: :lol:
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

hyperlite wrote:I'm also going to Stockholm this friday till sunday, so I'd like to know too what's up there. I read here Esque is pretty good. But, my perv friends want to know if there are any hot swedish girls @ Esque? What's wrong with those Erasmus people, can't they go for the music like me? :roll: :lol:
If you are going for the music check my recomends, otherwise you can find some disco with drunk chicks dancing commercial dance music haha.
And yes, i guess the girls look good in Esque too but they are mostly there for the music you know.

DJ Koze at Esque on saturday, friday there are some local electro-rave guys i don't know anything about at Esque.
Im playing at some other basement styled small club called Sweatbox on saturday.
There is also some bigger party with John Dahlbäck, Dave Spoon, D.O.N.S etc.. on saturday, or acctually it should have been a HUGE event in the Globe Arena but they got some financial problems and now its just gonna be a big party in another place. Don't think that will be anything i would recomend though.

Check PM btw..