does anyone like football?

- open

do you like football?

love it
62%
hate it
21%
watch a few games a year but dont really know anything about it.
17%

Total votes: 77

evilcoffee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by evilcoffee »

Hate it. Whenever it's on in my favorite pub, I regularly shout "...En hij loept!" (Look, he's running... :D ) I don't know if anyone here thinks that's funny, but anyway, that's the only enjoyment I get from a football match: making the same stupid remark about it over and over :D
blockup

Post by blockup »

evilcoffee wrote:Hate it. Whenever it's on in my favorite pub, I regularly shout "...En hij loept!" (Look, he's running... :D ) I don't know if anyone here thinks that's funny, but anyway, that's the only enjoyment I get from a football match: making the same stupid remark about it over and over :D
I wouldn't expect any more from a person with a dancing banana as his avatar.
evilcoffee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by evilcoffee »

blockup wrote:
evilcoffee wrote:Hate it. Whenever it's on in my favorite pub, I regularly shout "...En hij loept!" (Look, he's running... :D ) I don't know if anyone here thinks that's funny, but anyway, that's the only enjoyment I get from a football match: making the same stupid remark about it over and over :D
So I'm a bit silly. So is judging someone by his avatar, I think.
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

Romario retires at 42 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7347993.stm One of the best of all time, no doubt about it :!:
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

Del wrote:Romario retires at 42 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7347993.stm One of the best of all time, no doubt about it :!:
yeah sad news, he will be missed. love the way he just partied, got laid, and boozed and stuff but still went out at a good level.

hero.
blockup

Post by blockup »

evilcoffee wrote:
blockup wrote:
So I'm a bit silly. So is judging someone by his avatar, I think.
You'd be surprised how much it says about a person, thus i wasn't surprised with your 'I'm a bit silly' confession.

I hate Rugby, Tennis and Golf and if any of them was on in my local pub i'd never try and spoil somebody elses enjoyment of it, as that would just be selfish...And to me making a stupid remark over and over about football in a pub is trying to spoil it for somebody else, so you can now probably add 'Selfish' to your 'Silly'
evilcoffee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by evilcoffee »

Nah... I don't say it THAT much. Just enough to voice the opinion that not everybody likes the game... (for example most of the women in my local pub doen't exactly go bananas (haha) when football is on again.) In a democracy all voices should be heard. Even if they appear only to tell a silly, slightly annoying joke.
zirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zirk »

PsyTox wrote:l
And for fck sake: don't use the word SOCCER. Now that really pisses me off :evil:
agreed 8)