[MINUS60]Fabrizio Maurizi - Ok, Switch On

- wax
Pabie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Pabie »

Jamesventuri wrote:
phiorio wrote:
betzy wrote:at least i hope fabrizio knows english better than us italians.
:( :oops: :cry: :roll: :?
wtf
indeed!
so bring on 10 more pages of conversation about another M-nus release! I wish all labels will get the same attention on this forum! btw, I am bored already :wink:
You are right phiorio.. there are loads of labels that deserve attention too, but people cant just understand that.. :?

regarding this release..

i am happy a young italian managed to reach minus....but i do not like the tracks simply because i have different tastes..this does NOT mean that i think its sht music or that richie is an ass.
I still play minus releases like theorem vs stewart walker, bug vs hawtin, the first houle lp, i.a. bericochea etc.... but i think minus completely revolutionised their music policy and unluckily for me it diverges from my tastes..Anyway i still respect their work and i think it is inappropriate to insult a newcomer who worked his ass off to release his music...i wish the best and good luck to fabrizio maurizi and please guys stop fighting over wherever music is good or bad....its silly and anyway you will always find people that will argue with you...

cheers

J.
Really True words James.... I wish u too to Fabrizio Rocks in all his career.. :wink:

Tonight @ MG dude?? 8)
Pabie

Pabie - Contact E.P. Out Now on Beatport....

a1-Pabie - Contact (Original Mix)
b1-Pabie - Contact (Fokko Versloot's Back to Naples Rmx)

http://www.myspace.com/pabiemusic
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

Common release. A bit boring.

And I agree with PsyTox.
tore
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tore »

didnt think id be saying this but its poor!!!not s**t!but it is poor!!!if it didnt have a minus logo dont think it would be gettin this much attention!! but it might be a grow on us!!others have!!!
Ivika
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ivika »

Tom Dazing wrote: it's just a release that some people like and some don't.
The Selph
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The Selph »

phiorio wrote: every time there is a M-nus release people on this forum discuss about the same things (M-nus gone commercial, Richie signing this and that etc) over and over again....people should spend less time arguing about if M-nus recent stuff's good or bad and maybe spend more time checking out new and exciting labels?
That's the point!
m-nus culture is dead? richie is not the same?
for sure.. i'm sorry... but....
I JUST DON'T GIVE A fck! :D go over!!!
there's a lot of people outhere making amazing music and i will support that sht!
jaba
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaba »

b1 is for me
jaba
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaba »

b1 is for me
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

The Selph wrote:
phiorio wrote: every time there is a M-nus release people on this forum discuss about the same things (M-nus gone commercial, Richie signing this and that etc) over and over again....people should spend less time arguing about if M-nus recent stuff's good or bad and maybe spend more time checking out new and exciting labels?
That's the point!
m-nus culture is dead? richie is not the same?
for sure.. i'm sorry... but....
I JUST DON'T GIVE A fck! :D go over!!!
there's a lot of people outhere making amazing music and i will support that sht!

You guys need to leave Richie and M-Nus Alone!!! :cry: :cry: