next episode of the detroitZDRoJ! pres ....

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

next episode of the detroitZDRoJ! pres ....

Post by bshosa »

After hosting ao. Ion Ludwig, Pikaya, dub Kult there was a time for our local talents + the one and only Ray Okpara of 8bit, Oslo Rec and Cecille Rec.

check it out :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M0_PrVAeDLQ

feedback is more than welcome

next explosion on the 12th of april feat Butane and Marcus Stork
watch out
peace
zirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: next episode of the detroitZDRoJ! pres ....

Post by zirk »

bshosa wrote:
next explosion on the 12th of april feat Butane and Marcus Stork
where's that mate?
pozdro
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

the video says :
warsaw - klub 55
chck www.myspace.com/detroitzdroj 4 more details
pzdr
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

what is the detroit reference for... detroitZDRoJ!

just curious/asking...

:)
Anonym
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Anonym »

john clees wrote:what is the detroit reference for... detroitZDRoJ!

just curious/asking...

I wondered too also does this party have anything to do with Softcurls? They used to promote in the D at Oslo.....
Where where where am I? Who who am I?
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

Anonym wrote:

just curious/asking...

I wondered too also does this party have anything to do with Softcurls? They used to promote in the D at Oslo.....
well.
in the beginning we met in warsaw - me/bshosa from berlin, activator from detroit (softcurls in fact) and dip and eli - the legends of the warsaw scene. after smashing the first party we wanted more and more, felt like a family and attracted some other kind of people than regular techno parties and decided to go on. the name detroitzdroj was invented coincidently by somebody of us (probably dip) we don't know whom anymore but the first flyer showe an old japanes map with a small sity called detroit zdroj ;)....
In the meantime me and activator just moved to warsaw, the movement got bigger and bigger, right now we are kind of institution in poland, unfortunately at some point of time the activator decided to quit as he wants to go his own way (good luck S). but the name is there.
detroitzdroj doosn't mean anything itself, it's very abstract clash of the word detroit and zdroj which means spa, countryside and is typical for polish province - putting those 2 together was so absurd, that just perfect ;)
that'a all, I know for you - the detroit guys, it might be a bit strange, I had this discussion already. some accepted our name some discuss, but this is our way, which is true. the word detroit is being used as the symbol of the roots and history of the music and our tribute and respect to those. We as djs/ producers/ musicians feel much more commited to the motorcity vision of electronic music than any other.

this is our musical statement :

we arrive in peace from the ZDRóJ! galaxy to rescue the world from the overflood of commerce. our aim is to show you the beauty of deepness, higher state of conciousness and pure spirit of techno music brought in the complex fusion. The combination of our souls, skills, technic and experience guides the world to the absolut peaktime any place and any time we show up. Our underwater labs keep working on improvement and will never rest ... join and support the mission of detroitZDRóJ!
Anonym
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Anonym »

bshosa wrote:
Anonym wrote:

just curious/asking...

well.
in the beginning we met in warsaw - me/bshosa from berlin, activator from detroit (softcurls in fact) and dip and eli - the legends of the warsaw scene. after smashing the first party we wanted more and more, felt like a family and attracted some other kind of people than regular techno parties and decided to go on. the name detroitzdroj was invented coincidently by somebody of us (probably dip) we don't know whom anymore but the first flyer showe an old japanes map with a small sity called detroit zdroj ;)....
In the meantime me and activator just moved to warsaw, the movement got bigger and bigger, right now we are kind of institution in poland, unfortunately at some point of time the activator decided to quit as he wants to go his own way (good luck S). but the name is there.
detroitzdroj doosn't mean anything itself, it's very abstract clash of the word detroit and zdroj which means spa, countryside and is typical for polish province - putting those 2 together was so absurd, that just perfect ;)
that'a all, I know for you - the detroit guys, it might be a bit strange, I had this discussion already. some accepted our name some discuss, but this is our way, which is true. the word detroit is being used as the symbol of the roots and history of the music and our tribute and respect to those. We as djs/ producers/ musicians feel much more commited to the motorcity vision of electronic music than any other.

this is our musical statement :

we arrive in peace from the ZDRóJ! galaxy to rescue the world from the overflood of commerce. our aim is to show you the beauty of deepness, higher state of conciousness and pure spirit of techno music brought in the complex fusion. The combination of our souls, skills, technic and experience guides the world to the absolut peaktime any place and any time we show up. Our underwater labs keep working on improvement and will never rest ... join and support the mission of detroitZDRóJ!
The party looks like alot of fun and Activator aka Softcurls used to throw some great parties here in Detroit. Keep it up and thanks for explaining maybe one day I can come out and play... Thanks again 8)
Where where where am I? Who who am I?