Mixers

- open
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

Anyone have any experience with the Ecler Nuo4 ? it's cheaper than Nuo5, and seems more versatile, with midi and all.

I need a new mixer just for playing around with at home - and even though I love the A&H's, I can't justify the hefty pricetag for a bedroom mixer. I would on the other hand like to play around with midi.
jspr
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by jspr »

I adore my Xone 92

I bought a nice Pelicase for it so i can take it with me to gigs.

v.s-yogi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

more of nuo 4

Post by v.s-yogi »

prenzlauer wrote:Anyone have any experience with the Ecler Nuo4 ? it's cheaper than Nuo5, and seems more versatile, with midi and all.

I need a new mixer just for playing around with at home - and even though I love the A&H's, I can't justify the hefty pricetag for a bedroom mixer. I would on the other hand like to play around with midi.
i just sold my denon dns 3500 and dnx-300 mixer mainly because i'm looking for a mixer with MIDI. Nuo 4 seems like a good choice considering the price and the 89 controls which are customizable via Ecler's Control 4 Lab software. Top Dj gear has the best price $799 no shipping fee and no tax. the only think wrong with most ecler mixers is the lack of back lights other than that the reviews i read are pretty satisfying.

http://futuremusic.com/news/testdrive/e ... eview.html

any advise?[/quote]
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

Lots of updates in mixers since I first posted this.

Lets hear your faves?
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
motf_118
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by motf_118 »

DJM800...
love this machine. easy to use/simple layout, great sound quality, feels really well built (no problems so far)!
Granted the filters don't compare with allen & heath but it has so many great features i dont really care!
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

i know that a mixer is a personal thing etc etc, but i for me, the xone 92 is the best mixer ever made. work of art, made by dj's for dj's
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

primevil wrote:i know that a mixer is a personal thing etc etc, but i for me, the xone 92 is the best mixer ever made. work of art, made by dj's for dj's
x2
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
mo's taverne
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mo's taverne »

i'm totally satisfied with mine (and the filters are better than any eq i've ever used):

...:.::.:::.:.....::....:...::...::.::::....::...:....

http://biloba.twoday.net/