mark andrews
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mark andrews »

brooksmosher
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by brooksmosher »

maybe a piano sample from something like an Ensoniq Mirage...
_________

my music

Post by brooksmosher »

mark andrews wrote:yup Korg M1

as heard here

http://www.synthmania.com/Audio%20Files ... 20Time.mp3
yeah but dude the M1 didn't come out till '88.

"Move Your Body" came out in like '86. most of the classic Chicago house tracks (Marshall Jefferson, etc.) came out a few years before '88... not sure about the other artist the OP mentioned though.
_________

my music

mnml maxi

Post by trak660 »

YAMAHA
:D
echocord
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by echocord »

i think, lots of "oldschool" pianos were made with an amigatracker..the clue is, that they just took just 1 - 3 piano samples and pitched it to the right note , what sounded really cheesy ;) - you can realize it in a standart sampler by just putting one piano-sample in it and map it on every keyboard note - hope i could help you :)
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

echocord wrote:i think, lots of "oldschool" pianos were made with an amigatracker..the clue is, that they just took just 1 - 3 piano samples and pitched it to the right note , what sounded really cheesy ;) - you can realize it in a standart sampler by just putting one piano-sample in it and map it on every keyboard note - hope i could help you :)
in an amiga tracker you only get 4 channels unless your using octa-med. so I find this unlikely...
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
echocord
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by echocord »

i don't want to say, that you _HAVE_ to use an amiga tracker - its just about the processing - 1 sample gets pitched to every note you play on the keyboard - you can realize it in your l33t ubersampler and use it in your uberl33t ubersequenzer with your 10.000 uber-audiotracks, maybe my english isnt the best but i think it was good enough to understand for someone who reads carefully