Loop-Fix

- ask away
Jamal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Jamal »

re.vise wrote:I only used some samples from a TB. :D Anyone got some more feedback?
I mean the drums ?

HOw you get the hats so crunchy , is that a matter of Microtonic ..

I read about some plugins can dot that if you know ,, can you tell me?

grt
Jamal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Jamal »

hydrogen wrote:
Jamal wrote: @ Hydrogen, you mean 2 tracks whit the elements on the same plase , like as example hh on 3 7 11 15 , snare etc... that whit the other track to..
Identical rhythm ?
Then put an Analyzer on both tracks en analyze them?
Not an analyzer, use your ears and your gut. I'm talking about more in terms of sequencing.

Then also try an analyzer for bonus benefit. it will help you visualize the frequencies you are hearing.

Maybe is that my problem, lot of time when i m producing , i will keep my analyzer whit me , to se what i m doing .

grt
Jamal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Jamal »

Sorry but Behringer is the biggest sh!t you can get.... :cry:
re.vise
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by re.vise »

Jamal wrote:HOw you get the hats so crunchy , is that a matter of Microtonic ..

grt
I use a bitcrusher and some other effects to make the hi-hats a little bute more crunchy. Also making something 'clip' isnt that bad sometimes. ;)
andei
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by andei »

Toob wrote:
re.vise wrote:I was just testing my behringer and was wondering if its a good loop, dont know.. To much bass, thats for sure (112kbps), but else..?
http://www.speedyshare.com/927470141.html
Nice loop man! I've been looking for this kind of "sound" and I'm secretly very curious how you made it.. check your PM.
yeah, really nice loop.

i like the sense of space and the hats.
if i can ask, how do get them to sound like that? i've been using microtonic as a drum synth, but just can't come up with a decent hat sound.
Stomper
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Stomper »

re.vise wrote:
Jamal wrote:HOw you get the hats so crunchy , is that a matter of Microtonic ..

grt
I use a bitcrusher and some other effects to make the hi-hats a little bute more crunchy. Also making something 'clip' isnt that bad sometimes. ;)
Or use white noise :)
re.vise
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by re.vise »

andei wrote:yeah, really nice loop.

i like the sense of space and the hats.
if i can ask, how do get them to sound like that? i've been using microtonic as a drum synth, but just can't come up with a decent hat sound.
The sense of space.. I use reverb with a lot of decay and a large roomsize.. So the sample floats trough the entire mix, I like that allot. :) The hat was clipping.. Then I exported it (clipping) and then imported it again at a lower volume range, so it still sounds clipping/crunchy but not that loud anymore, also I use bitcrusher on the hat. No microtonic there, only on the snare drum.

By the way.. For the people who like the loop (or not!), give me some feedback on the full track :D
http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=31103