E C 5 0 - Mizaru [MINIMAL]

- music
badbib
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by badbib »

great track indeed, I like how it builds up.

320days is good too, I prefered Mizaru though.
StEVP
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by StEVP »

that's a great f°cking bomb track guys!
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

been a while we didn't post anything here, been very busy producing. That track sounds lovely, maybe is a tight too bass heavy, all the percs and highs sound really lovely. Loving the way it shuffles, but i think you need to watch some of your very low freq. the sub doesn't seem to work so right. maybe its my room.
really digging this track alot wouldn't mind a 320 of that one please ;)

bravo!
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
minimalimpossible
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by minimalimpossible »

I got to know the guys from EC50 through mnml.nl and after a bit of discussion we worked out that we'd RMX one of each others tracks. I picked 320 Day because it blew me away first listen. That was before I heard this track. I was floored when I heard it. It's got a great loose groove, funky as hell and would pack any dance floor it was played on. In the end I'm glad I chose to RMX 320 days. It's one where I feel like even though the original is incredible there's still room to take it in a new direction. Mizaru, you can't mess with perfection. Someone sign these guys already. WTF?
3stripe
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by 3stripe »

new to the forum so trying to review some tracks and generally say 'hello' to people :D

liking this, some nice edits and grooves going on, quite intricately programmed, pretty deep sound too.

the breakdown around 6:00 is wicked. sounded a bit fuzzy afterwards though, maybe just the myspace mp3 bitrate?

overall very nice.

ps. 320 Days = awesome!