mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

minimal: impossible - 2 new tracks

Post by minimalimpossible »

The Visible Surface
The Invisible Structure

Now up on my space.

Feedback absolutely welcome.
Last edited by minimalimpossible on Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ec50
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ec50 »

checking out your new tracks now:

the visible surface: i feel the synth could come in earlier - the first 2:45 get a bit monotonous - and im not sure about the bassline - could be more aggressive - bit darker - like the synth that comes in a lot - deep as hell - but imo would work a lot better with a new bassline... love the sound effect in the background

the invisible structure: more up tempo - feeling this one more from the start - hehe has that techno drive - could easily add an off beat kick line to this one :) reminds me bit of the bmb - regis style (but toned down) more minimal approach.. could do with more oomph in the bass layers - turn it up! (appears to be top heavy - highs..)

the invisible structure def my fav. good stuff tom! catch you around

peaaace

hope you dont mind my 'political ramblings' in my comment on your myspace - need to vent my soul somewhere ;) its not ALL about the music... well - almost..
"Half maximal effective concentration"

www.ecfifty.com
www.myspace.com/ec50
www.soundcloud.com/ec50
minimalimpossible
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

That's great feedback. I've added some more subtle bits to the beginning of The Visible Surface and brought up the kick levels on The Invisible Structure. I appreciate your advice.

And no I don't mind anyone adding their support for Barack Obama. I would love to see him win.
minimalimpossible
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Added the edited version of The Visible Surface today. And another new track called Computer Control.
MarkA
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MarkA »

really liked the visible surface once it got into it, awesome :)