[HOL] 24-06-2005 Less=More @ Stubnitz (Underl_ine)

any
Dopplereffekt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dopplereffekt »

Very nice line-up and the Stubnitz is an awesome location but I'm afraid I have to save my money voor Awakenings festival next week :(.
Lectro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Lectro »

fck it duzend keer

gemist
tecknoism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tecknoism »

Lectro wrote:fck it duzend keer

gemist
amsterdam dan?!

the closing edition sucked a little. few people, fucked up jay. and fucking jungle temperature. but still 10x better then like.... everything in rdam.
Peace Out
Dopplereffekt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dopplereffekt »

Dopplereffekt wrote:Very nice line-up and the Stubnitz is an awesome location but I'm afraid I have to save my money voor Awakenings festival next week :(.
Hehe, I did went to the Stubnitz at last and it was great. Although the real party started late because it was hot and everybody was just chilling at the upper deck, Cabanne & Jay Haze did a very good job. Unfortunately, Jackmate didn't show up and that's bad because I truly wanted to see Jackmate :(.
Dopplereffekt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dopplereffekt »

And some pictures I shot:

Don't pay attention to the girl on the last photo: the music wasn't that boring :wink:.
monokreck
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by monokreck »

it's not that jackmate didn't showed up... they accidently swiched him with cabanne on the flyer, jackmate played on the stubnitz a few weeks ago with joris voorn and john thomas while cabanne was on the flyer for that evening, too bad you missed him because it was an incredible liveset !!!
www.monokreck.com / www.mnmldjs.com
o my god, it's techno music !