perlon re-press

- open
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

prenzlauer wrote:
tone-def wrote:i bet those limited perlons cost a lot.
There's only 3 limited perlon releases. The last one (Soul Capsule) is readily available in new condition for cheap on Discogs. The two others yes, but they are released as limited editions for a reason.
which are the other two? 28.5 and ?

nevermind, found it :)
Last edited by vermi on Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

vermi wrote:
prenzlauer wrote:
tone-def wrote:i bet those limited perlons cost a lot.
There's only 3 limited perlon releases. The last one (Soul Capsule) is readily available in new condition for cheap on Discogs. The two others yes, but they are released as limited editions for a reason.
which are the other two? 28.5 and ?
grave
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by grave »

perlon kind of sucks a bit now. hopefully portable will bring something new to the label.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

I was talking to him the other night and he said it's got him singing on it. It's still on the deep house tip.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

im surprised to hear some say perlon sucks.
i think some of the last 10 records are some of the best things i have heard on perlon.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

tone-def wrote:I was talking to him the other night and he said it's got him singing on it. It's still on the deep house tip.
True. I had the chance to hear it and... it's ok. I'm not blown away though, kinda me think of Matthew Dear in some way.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Atheory wrote:im surprised to hear some say perlon sucks.
i think some of the last 10 records are some of the best things i have heard on perlon.
yes the recent ones are very nice but i don't really want to play them out. Apart form the Melchior Productions album perlon 55 was the last to blow my mind.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

tone-def wrote:
Atheory wrote:im surprised to hear some say perlon sucks.
yes the recent ones are very nice but i don't really want to play them out. Apart form the Melchior Productions album perlon 55 was the last to blow my mind.
ah yes, makes sense. yeah some of the last ones are real headphones/home, but i loved the soul capsule 63 and half hawaii 60.

if ur playing anywhere over the next few weeks around london let me know, if your spinning early perlon style tracks etc. wild horses wouldnt keep me away.

cheers