don't be shy. introduce yourself!
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Hello

Post by Sneaky »

Name: Sneaky
Where from: Fort Wayne, IN.
About me: I am amatuer deejay and music producer; I deejay sets of all kinds of electronic music (no commercial stuff) I usually prefer to spin sets of the minimal nature (Techno) and also like IDM and Ambient. I produce whatever comes out and then attempt to classify it. you can find me doing a live radioshow at MPIII.Com on mondays at 8 est. and i have music posted on acidplanet http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?so ... 630&T=4398
Oh i am also a business student with less then a year to get my bachelors, and am in the lots and lots of work stage of education. I also work full time as a diesel mechanic for a large trucking corporation...so yea i stay busy.
Preferred artists: Pheek, Akufen, Christian Smith, Dan Bell, Popkan, Crackhaus, Luciano, Jeff Bennet, Lomov, Jay Haze, Mathew Jonson, Plaid, RJD2, Boards of Canada, Autechre, Aphex Twin, Pole, Stewart Walker, Ali Kahn, DNCN, JOKO 13, John Tejada, Magda, Troy Pierce, Kero, Apparat, Rene brietbarth, Jay hunsberger, Matt John, Ricardo Villabos, EGG, Jeff Milligan, The Punisher, Ben Sims, Marco Carola, Adam Beyer, Bryan Zentz, Michael de hey, and all them older dudes from Detroit :)
Additional Info: Lets get minimal
audiostatic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiostatic »

ello.....dude :)
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

Hey I know you...:) heh
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Hey Sneaky,

Finally you made it, I hope it was worth waiting!

Vincent