My first mix posted [Dj intro, guest mix info added!] - LOOK

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

attentat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Nice One

Post by attentat »

This is a good mix bro. How long you been mixing? There was some slips but I thought you held it together nicely. It never really got to far of the mix and the groove was there the whole time. If you just started mixing I would say your heading in the right direction. This was better then some mixes I have down loaded recently of people who have been mixing for years! :shock:
move like a wild panda.
http://www.communikey.us
beginner
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by beginner »

Im not mixing for long, few months ago played my first track on some pioneers cdj1000...im glad you like it .. :)
stefspijk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by stefspijk »

technique is important, but the most important thing is your record choice and the fact that you love the tracks you play and just enjoy sharing your music with others!
The Hague...soulful city
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

the tracks you play and what order you play them, when to transition, its the most important. your beatmatching precision is the least important. this is what makes your set sound better than 90% of big name dj's and other hopefulls that have been doing it much longer. dont let the crapiness of everyone else around you become a bad influence, just keep playing in the manner that sounds good to you. most of the time, if it sounds good to you, it sounds good to everyone else.
beginner
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by beginner »

Thanks alot for the advices...others or feedback are welcomed...
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

stevësto wrote:the tracks you play and what order you play them, when to transition, its the most important. your beatmatching precision is the least important. this is what makes your set sound better than 90% of big name dj's and other hopefulls that have been doing it much longer. dont let the crapiness of everyone else around you become a bad influence, just keep playing in the manner that sounds good to you. most of the time, if it sounds good to you, it sounds good to everyone else.
took the words out of my mouth... :!: :!: :!:

beginner: thank you for sharing your expression here..
beginner
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by beginner »

Thanks alot guys...I really appreciate this...
Klayman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Klayman »

MAXIMUM RESPECT.

wanna hear more like this
sh!t happens when you party naked