Post by henrique »

just heard the first one and i'm already amazed :D can't wait to have this

why only digital?
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

this guy is a genius

into the atom was a fantastic release !!

this one sounds like it will be good too !
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brian Ffar »

mrDomi wrote:just heard the first one and i'm already amazed :D can't wait to have this

why only digital?
We actually have some Uncut LTD releases coming up that will have a limited vinyl pressing. We'll keep you guys informed when they ship.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

B
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brian Ffar »

Out now at Beatport

Enjoy
gooner
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by gooner »

very nice :)
nathan_fr
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nathan_fr »

cloud syndrome is really nice :)

billy dalessandro is currently one of the best with lee curtiss
Dantron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

SHUC009

Post by Dantron »

Billy Dalessandro – The Big Blue EP (SHUC009) FEEDBACK:

Agoria (PAIS France) – “The very best record of Billy so far! Thanks a lot for great vibe!”

Alland Byallo (Floppy Funk / Kontrol / Liebe*Detail] – “Nice work Billy! This diverse sampler gets full support, from the deep tech house gems to the jackin’ Chi techno! Dalessandro is a badass, and this EP shows the range of his... badassedness!”

Butane (Alphahouse / Dumb Unit) – “Lovely.”

Dave Martin (Immigrant / Technique) – “Thanks as ever for the music. The stand out for me in this package is ‘Dance With Me’. I will be playing at the weekend, keep’em coming!”

Jeff Samuel (Poker Flat / Trapez) – “There's a winner on this one: ‘Dance With Me’. (It’s) going straight to the crate, awesome cut and perfect for my sets! Thanks for the music.”

Mark Henning (Clever Music / Einmaleins Musik / Frankie Rec. / Trapez) – “I'll play ‘Cloud Syndrome’ and ‘Dance With Me’!”

Patrick Bateman (Connect Four / Tic Tac Toe) – “The three more laid back, deeper tracks (‘Warped To Nothing’, ‘Spacedust’, and ‘The Big Blue’) are for me the three standouts on Billy’s mini-LP on UnCut. Deep and relaxed, but still very, very playable to the floor!”

Tyler Stadius (Fabric) – “Always happy to receive music from you. Great tunes again. From chunky to deep - solid. Thanks again for sending.”

Xpansul (Discos De Lata / Plus 8 / Trapez) – “Wow! Six amazing tracks man. Different vibes, bouncy, groovy, jazzy...and always good :) My favs are ‘Dance With Me’, ‘Big Blue’ and ‘Cloud Syndrome’. Full support and huge respect to Mr. Dalessandro.”