iZotope ozone

- ask away
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

My post is intended for the people who don't buy software. You do, good for you, but why reply on my post? You wanna cause drama isn't it? It gets you off?

Tell me this, why do you hate my argument? Stealing is stealing, it doesn't matter if it's a pack of gum, an xbox or software. But you got double standards, right? That says a lot about you.
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

[quote="S.D.L"

You ain't gonna steal a Xbox 360 from a store, try it for a couple of weeks and then go back to pay the money, do you?

[/quote]

i am not going to steal it?
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

That's the best you got, my lack of knowledge of the english language? :roll:
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

S.D.L wrote:My post is intended for the people who don't buy software. You do, good for you, but why reply on my post? You wanna cause drama isn't it? It gets you off?

Tell me this, why do you hate my argument? Stealing is stealing, it doesn't matter if it's a pack of gum, an xbox or software. But you got double standards, right? That says a lot about you.
Dude, it's chill, dont read my post in a rude way, i was just saying my opinion on this whole subject, no drama, nothing, just a peaceful convo.

Why i hate this argument because, it's nonsense to me, how many people have cracked windows, or office or whatnot... To me stealing a car is different or stealing an xbox is different than downloading a cracked software. Can't explain why but i think it is.
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

Ok man, no hard feelings! :)

It's way to easy to use a crack, that's why people don't think much about it. Just read the first post from that first poster. He's like "yo who has a crack for me?!" I hate that kind of people. Let's say you made a track, putting hours, days even months of effort in it. A label signed you and decided to put it on Beatport, but nobody is buying it, because everybody is downloading it from Soulseek, how would you feel?
532nm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 532nm »

I feel this forum does not need to defend itself from people calling anyone hypocrits because at one time we use to or still do currently use warez, simply because we dont go around propagating or advocating their use. unlike the OP.

It would be really easy for this forum to turn into one that makes it easy for people to 'rip off' developers by using warez. and i commend the mods for keeping that in check.

People who use warez have their reasons, just as theives have theirs for stealing.

Just remember, that no one even ever has to pay a cent to make awesome music, because there's a sh!t ton af great free software out there, from great devolpers.

And where to find those programs would be a much better question.
/__/\ /__/\ /__/\
| |::\ \ \:\ | |::\