Minus 10 weeks of silence!

- open
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

hehe,

kinda funny, the way he tries to show his vacation as being a great concept, 10 weeks of silence, blablabla when actually he's just saying: "I'm bored and i want some vacation"

Either way, I don't mind!
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

I seriously hope the vacation is taking place in his studio.

we need more concept (1) !
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

*Pukes*

What a concept. :roll:
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

I smell a new sublabel.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

It's stupid, 10 weeks isn't even that long. I have to wait more than 10 weeks for Perlon releases sometimes. Could have made it 6 months of silence then it would be interesting to see who the top label is when minus isn't about.
jackyx
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackyx »

tone-def wrote:It's stupid, 10 weeks isn't even that long. I have to wait more than 10 weeks for Perlon releases sometimes. Could have made it 6 months of silence then it would be interesting to see who the top label is when minus isn't about.
u could just ignore them if u dont like the label ?
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

jackyx wrote:
tone-def wrote:It's stupid, 10 weeks isn't even that long. I have to wait more than 10 weeks for Perlon releases sometimes. Could have made it 6 months of silence then it would be interesting to see who the top label is when minus isn't about.
u could just ignore them if u dont like the label ?
it's hard when everyone always talks about minus. I like Marc Houle and Heartthrob and the odd other release now and then.
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

as i said its dying a slow death take their last few releases, gaisers ep had one great track on it and then a load of drab minimal, barems new ep is pathetic and dubfire's rehash of spastik was completely unnecessary. Expansion contraction was overall very disappointing, this label has gone from being unpredictable and forward thinking to drab and predictable.

Just look at the difference between minimizetomaximize and expansion/contraction.

Why do they have people like alex under involved for 1 ep and thats it, whereas Barem gets to have another release of complete shite.

Minimal by numbers, Dubfire has made a few crackin tracks recently but then he goes to minus and makes drab minimal.

Sort out your label Ritchie...