The top labels

- open
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

i think half of the posters here didnt read the first post in this topic...
Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Krul »

Get Physical is probably already bigger than M_nus, and they do a few nice artists on their payroll (Paul Ritch, Jona, ...), still, you gotta hate them for releasing heater and lots of other crap :P.

As for Great Stuff, I think they release more electro than minimal. I got one release by them (Open the gates) and I just like the deetron remix... only reason why I bought it. I think these guys release A LOT of crap.

Cocoon is very big too, sales-wise I think, and they've been releasing more and more mnml every year.
noway
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

re

Post by noway »

since when heater is a crap track ? common, for sure it has been overplayed, but for sure this track will be playing for years and will travel ages easily !
Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Krul »

Nothing against Samim, I really like his remix of "Hay Consuelo". But he just took the tune from "La cumbia Cienaguera" (google it if you never heard it, really funny :P). And yes, after hearing it a 100 times its just annoying.

Btw, has anyone mentioned Border Community yet? They had a bit of a slow year, but still
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

New Guy wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:some is true, some it not :lol:
Some is true, most is not.
Yeah?
punchi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by punchi »

Krul wrote:Nothing against Samim, I really like his remix of "Hay Consuelo". But he just took the tune from "La cumbia Cienaguera" (google it if you never heard it, really funny :P). And yes, after hearing it a 100 times its just annoying.

Btw, has anyone mentioned Border Community yet? They had a bit of a slow year, but still
Apparently you didn't listen to Samim's full length in whole then....some really good tracks in it IMO.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

thomasjaldemark wrote:i think half of the posters here didnt read the first post in this topic...
+1

i wish kaufemusik were selling more than Minus and Get Physical. I was just listening to mandy in fabric a few hours ago and i was surprised i enjoyed them so much. :o
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

i think all of us just forgot the bpitch family and hard wax ....
don't forget hard wax is one most influential issues in the industry, just take a look @ the examples of past years : sleeparchive, mdr, kolckworks ..