[TuningSpork 32] Jay Haze - Ass to Mouth

- wax
inxec
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by inxec »

Rich wrote:Is the title a joke referring to "Mouth to Mouth" by Audion? I mean, we all know how much Jay hates the Minus crew, no? Just a thought...
Minus crew?? i though that one came out on spectral sound???? does he have beef with them supposedly aswell as big rich??? Naaaaaah

And besides Jay is a lover not a discrediter or cheap joker. You have to be to own a Micro machines pooch.

Its supposed to be about the music, and on that front its a corker!!!

Never too sad to laugh.....Bithces
CIRCLELINE PLATFORM 2
jackyx
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackyx »

very nice stomper 8)
bazz001
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bazz001 »

'free ride' sounds like there has been alot more work done to it from i first heard it, cant wait to get my hands on it. not out till march tho :evil:
noway
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

re

Post by noway »

that's a long wait !!!!!
JackNine
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JackNine »

pre-amp tango wrote:beatboxing skills? most forward-thinking producer? *lol*
Have to agree here. Anyone who classifies oneself as "the most forward-thinking producer" is about as ego-driven and self-absorbed as Tom Cruise.

Also, terrible and totally ridiculous title. How demeaning and immature can you get?
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

JackNine wrote:
Have to agree here. Anyone who classifies oneself as "the most forward-thinking producer" is about as ego-driven and self-absorbed as Tom Cruise.

Also, terrible and totally ridiculous title. How demeaning and immature can you get?
Some ppl in this world has a sense of humour and doesen't take everything 100% seriously.
Some ppl take everything 100% serious.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

thomasjaldemark wrote:
JackNine wrote:

Some ppl in this world has a sense of humour and doesen't take everything 100% seriously.
Some ppl take everything 100% serious.
I get the "joke" thomas, just like samin's "joke"of the summer :roll:. I have most of Jay's records, same goes for Inxec n luv em to bits.. That freakish Contexterrior funk, ultimate dansfloor material.. who can top that? but this.. this.. slow and seemingly inevitable transition into mid-tempo house grooves I'm not digging not one bit. I got bored of house and started getting into techno. Now techno is becomming house. Im lost