iZotope ozone

- ask away
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

ha, didn't know this thing, have been looking for such a tool. So thank you all :!:

Man, it's about time the salary slip comes in, bought way too many vst's and tunes in 2008.
Short loops
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Short loops »

PsyTox wrote:bought way too many vst's and tunes in 2008.

and your not even month into it yet.. :lol: :roll: :P
Music created under this genre can range from melodic beautiful harmonies with a prominent bass line, to glitchy, unstructured, disjointed sounds which are unified to create an organised new track.

www.myspace.com/shortloopsmusic
briobox
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: iZotope ozone

Post by briobox »

Last edited by briobox on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Short loops
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: iZotope ozone

Post by Short loops »

briobox wrote:
Short loops wrote:anyone be able to help me find a copy of this for a mac?
go away you disgusting thief

i would like to have those plugs too but I cannot afford them. I'd rather be honest than a thief like you.
:lol:

get over it.
Music created under this genre can range from melodic beautiful harmonies with a prominent bass line, to glitchy, unstructured, disjointed sounds which are unified to create an organised new track.

www.myspace.com/shortloopsmusic
kwality
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kwality »

^^^^
You've got a terrible attitude man. Seriously, pull your head outta your ass and grow up. You wanna make tunes but you're not capable of investing in it? I don't think I'm drawing too long a bow when I say people like you are one of the reasons music is so bad these days.

And don't play yourself by coming back with smartass comments - if you're gonna use warez don't be a twat and broadcast it to the world or accuse others of being elitists. It's just common sense.
digitalbunny
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by digitalbunny »

anyone notice that these threads can be a bit lopsided sometimes?
This guy get's a slagging for wanting warez, but this guy: http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0
doesn't?
Oh wait... it's because he's going to use a cracked version to try-before-he-buys
:roll:
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

digitalbunny wrote:anyone notice that these threads can be a bit lopsided sometimes?
This guy get's a slagging for wanting warez, but this guy: http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0
doesn't?
Oh wait... it's because he's going to use a cracked version to try-before-he-buys
:roll:
thats me, and yes I will buy it if it is usefull. Everything I end up using more than once or twice I buy the legit version.
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

boring thread now. :(
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest