[TuningSpork 32] Jay Haze - Ass to Mouth

- wax
bazz001
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bazz001 »

Ive been waiting on free ride being released since I heard it on an Inxec set from Micro error. wicked :!:
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

I like it but i wont play play this one based on the samples, i prefer the Hugo release. Any release dates of the Jay Haze album?
alutza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by alutza »

Celltek wrote:I like it but i wont play play this one based on the samples, i prefer the Hugo release. Any release dates of the Jay Haze album?
It's gonna be released on April 28th I think.
Niggoo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Niggoo »

sick release, love it!
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Is the title a joke referring to "Mouth to Mouth" by Audion? I mean, we all know how much Jay hates the Minus crew, no? Just a thought...
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Rich wrote:Is the title a joke referring to "Mouth to Mouth" by Audion? I mean, we all know how much Jay hates the Minus crew, no? Just a thought...
Interesting thought.. but who's ass and who's face :D
winston
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by winston »

or jay is a dirty sanchez fan :p

on topic, sounds nice
sierra_sam
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sierra_sam »

ass to mouth is in fact a joke about mouth to mouth, but in a positive way that even Matthew Dear himself laughs about. and for the record, i never heard jay say he hates anyone from minus, and i am around him frequently.
that would help clear it up and not get the thread hi-jacked by people who want to cause trouble...
I hear Jay saying good things about Minus and Rich, he recognises that is a good label (even if he personaly dont like all the releases ...but who does ?)
Jay is a love person and not a hate person and it is sad that people on forums try to gossip about this Jay vs the world thing .
He has a true talk , he says what he thinks, he can even appologize ,he is just human...