Don't believe it all...

- wax
Obtane
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Obtane »

to be honest I dislike that childish behaviour to judge people shooting sh!t against their "work".
if you think cupido records is sh!t you don't have to write them on the New York Times 'cause most of the times you get the opposite effect...
here we have 3 pages of "asshole, infamous, sh!t, fck you"...
mnml.nl one time was a quality place, now it seems the worst copy of livesets forum...
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

indeed, you can bet they get a lot of attention now and that they'll sell a lot more too. Their release is already in the charts on beatport so I think they'll be the ones laughing in the end.

Ignore the bastards and let the artists who are mentioned on their myspace send them a big fck you mail, but by posting it on boards you give them the publicity they don't deserve.
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

Obtane wrote:to be honest I dislike that childish behaviour to judge people shooting sht against their "work".
if you think cupido records is sht you don't have to write them on the New York Times 'cause most of the times you get the opposite effect...
here we have 3 pages of "asshole, infamous, sht, fck you"...
mnml.nl one time was a quality place, now it seems the worst copy of livesets forum...
The thing is that we dont think that the music they make is sh!t, but that the label owners behaved like sh!t..we as artists have been damaged by having our names used on public emails, and adverts for releases that we were not even aware of..and that really pissed us off.I agree on the fact that maybe random readers are exagerating in insulting them, but that is what you get for being disrespectful towards someone who sweats 7 hours a day in his studio trying to make good music and abusing his name and "fame". In any way their release on beatport charts is for cupido digital, a different label, cupido vynil does not exist anymore and on italian forums is being used as an example of fraud and bad behaviour, together with the names of its owners.They even removed their website and cancelled its launch, so i dont think were giving them good publicity.
Anyway, i invite everyone including myself to calm down, now that everything has been settled i think its time to get back to think about more important things 8)
I just hope nothing like this will happen again to anyone

cheers

J. :shock:
------>>>>hey everybody : Im a fcking pedophile faggot

http://www.myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

Obtane wrote:to be honest I dislike that childish behaviour to judge people shooting sht against their "work".
if you think cupido records is sht you don't have to write them on the New York Times 'cause most of the times you get the opposite effect...
here we have 3 pages of "asshole, infamous, sht, fck you"...
Well i dislike too when people start shooting words lik fck adn sht, whatever...but i do not see any problem when you just let the people know what bad things are happening to you, is a way to prevent another guys to fall in those nasty things too. most of the guys are just saying how bad this things was.
what cupido did was bad, and we all know, there were names involve in that thing...so i just give full support to james, pheek and the others, i had a bad experience with this thing before. believe me...is so frustrating when you see your name involve in a nasty thing and you know you didnt do anything to be part of it, when it happens...first thing: make everything clear so your name wont keep falling down because another guy`s fault
crappas
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by crappas »

...MAFIA!!! :lol: ...looking for new business to make money.