your favorite club ever ?!?

- open
Short loops
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Short loops »

Sub Club in Glasgow is easily the best club i've ever been in. nice and small with the best sound system in the country. 8)
Music created under this genre can range from melodic beautiful harmonies with a prominent bass line, to glitchy, unstructured, disjointed sounds which are unified to create an organised new track.

www.myspace.com/shortloopsmusic
Combe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Combe »

I've never been there, but for me my favorite clubs are the Tresor for the old-school side, and the Cocoon Club for the futurist side.
will kinsella
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by will kinsella »

Combe wrote:I've never been there, but for me my favorite clubs are the Tresor for the old-school side, and the Cocoon Club for the futurist side.
I will be going there in February. cant wait. also going to the restaurant (Silk i think its called). heard the food is great.
TiEZ
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TiEZ »

cocoon is nothing but a large capacity disco.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Short loops wrote:Sub Club in Glasgow is easily the best club i've ever been in. nice and small with the best sound system in the country. 8)
Is that the best sound system in Scotland or the UK?

I can't imagin a better system than fabric room 1.
Short loops
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Short loops »

tone-def wrote:
Short loops wrote:Sub Club in Glasgow is easily the best club i've ever been in. nice and small with the best sound system in the country. 8)
Is that the best sound system in Scotland or the UK?

I can't imagin a better system than fabric room 1.

UK. same guy that designed and installed fabrics. Subbie has a bodysonic system which is 10x more effective than fabrics. According to the guy (cant find anythin about it on the net to get his name) that designed it anyway. awesome sound in the subbie. nice low ceiling too which helps. :)
Music created under this genre can range from melodic beautiful harmonies with a prominent bass line, to glitchy, unstructured, disjointed sounds which are unified to create an organised new track.

Combe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Combe »

Tresor, Berlin

Cielo, New York

La Paloma, Barcelona (ancient opera)

Le Palace, (Paris ?) (ancient theatre, closed today) :

Cocoon Club, Frankfurt

other photos of cocoon club
Short loops
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Short loops »

only decent pic of the subbie i can find.