[M-nus] free christmas goodies

- wax
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

imagine labels such as transmat, plus 8, bunker, kompakt... or newer labels making usb cards instead of vinyls. try, cause i can't.
a crappy usb card ain't something that you could call "advanced idea" or well used technology. this is 2007. a fucking usb drive costs about 5 bucks.
you all can call this a bad attitude and this n that, but. this:
cool to think it's cool to hate minus
once again, give me a break...

someone should close this thread, pretty noisy got this sht.
now everybody knows about the precious gift from The Man.
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

'gameover' wrote:imagine labels such as transmat, plus 8, bunker, kompakt... or newer labels making usb cards instead of vinyls. try, cause i can't.
a crappy usb card ain't something that you could call "advanced idea" or well used technology. this is 2007. a fucking usb drive costs about 5 bucks.
You're making a way too big deal of the whole thing man, I can perfectly imagine EVERY label doing this, because I simply don't see what's wrong with it.. I wouldn't buy it myself but I see no problem in the idea itself.
They still release vinyls like everyone else does, they just come up with something extra once in a while.
And I find it strange that you do accept label t-shirts, because those have nothing to do with the music anymore and are only about the "brand", which is what you seem to dislike so much.
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

great richie track on the comp! wow, soo groundbreaking! love the reverse bassdrum!

step your game up man! minus could use a nice break from releasing music, cause all i smell is (sound of my noise sniffing 3 times) PUSSY!!!

oh yeah, don't forget to recycle, and please everyone buy carbon offsets when you fly to my next gig will ya? signed yours untruly,
richie "smitten by myself" hobkins
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

I think it’s cool to hate the people that think it’s cool to hate minus now though. Then what about the next backlash? Surely it will then be cool to hate the people who think it’s cool to hate the people who think it’s cool to hate minus? ;)
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

'gameover' wrote:imagine labels such as transmat, plus 8, bunker, kompakt... or newer labels making usb cards instead of vinyls. try, cause i can't.
Nobody is making USB cards instead of vinyls and this isn't what was done here. It's a media storage device... and they put music in a digital format on the device. It sounds like you are AGAIN, angry for some reason that someone decided to take an extra step - that somehow it would be ok if they sold it blank, without the tunes on it. It's just something different/neat to some people. Get over it.

'gameover' wrote:i
I've seen little crappy usb things with low storage capacity on-sale super cheap before at big electronics stores.. but never a 1gb one, and certainly not a neat super slim one in a business-card casing that can fit in your wallet. Regardless of what came on it and where it came from, when I found out these existed, I wanted one.
'gameover' wrote: someone should close this thread, pretty noisy got this sht.
now everybody knows about the precious gift from The Man.
Typical. Make a bunch of noise and then insist on having the last word.
I don't mean to make this personal, just be a little more respectful. If you don't dig it, that's fine. You don't have to attempt to belittle the efforts of some people because of it. Stop being such a douchebag and find some music you do like/go party/mope in a corner/whatever you enjoy doing, just move on from this.

PS - How the hell does a thread about some people giving away free music and art / toys / whatever turn into this? Grow up dudes and dudettes. And for everyone else - enjoy and thanks for the support.
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

when i said too much noisy, explains a lot bout what's going on with this techno scene. no only in this forum or this thread.

this place used to be really great to express yourself, no one sayin if what you think was right or wrong and making a big deal with it. you can agree with what i said or not, i guess i can say or think whatever i want ok? there's a limit and it's called respect.

you all can continue throwin bullets everywhere. i just don't take all this personal as some of you did. maybe you have reasons to. i can pay my rent and etc. without sucking anyones thing.
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

one more thing...

this label brings a lot of new ppl to enjoy this kind of music.
i see its "commercial behaviour" as a natural thing.
carbon offsets, etc, is a typical "big company" behaviour, called "Corporate social responsabilty", though if it looks ridicolous...

i would consider this label as pioneer, though i don't like most of last releases (musically), though i wouldn't buy an usb card.
changes make things grow up.
or better be the same as other sheeps?

p.s: sorry for my english, hope everything is clear.
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

why i didn't shut up... porco dio. :lol: