[Remote Area]Daniel S+ Kabale & Liebe- Mumbling yeah rmx

- wax
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

patrick bateman wrote:
vermi wrote:seems like its the loco dice rmx that i heard in the set.

think they should have dropped releasing remixes of the track. the original is far better than these, and in my eyes it was doomed to be that way. some releases should just stay untouched imo :-)
But $$$ rules the world you know :lol:
indeed hehe

but depends if these are going to be such a huge success as the original is/was.

anyways, i think loco dice and carola were the cheaper option compared to what the rumours first said (about who the remixers was)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

vermi wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:

think they should have dropped releasing remixes of the track. the original is far better than these, and in my eyes it was doomed to be that way. some releases should just stay untouched imo :-)
indeed hehe

but depends if these are going to be such a huge success as the original is/was.

anyways, i think loco dice and carola were the cheaper option compared to what the rumours first said (about who the remixers was)
With those 2 remixers, and Dice loved the track, so he probably did the remix for free or very cheap, then this release for sure will make money also 8)
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

patrick bateman wrote:
vermi wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:

indeed hehe

With those 2 remixers, and Dice loved the track, so he probably did the remix for free or very cheap, then this release for sure will make money also 8)
then that was a better decision for them than getting a remix from the person the rumors first said would be among the remixes :o
Mirco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mirco »

carola remix 8)
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

actually, I just heard the Carola remix in entirety and I think it's pretty good. Some records don't need a remix package and this one maybe didn't either, but I think Carola did a good job for what it was. The track wasn't that special to begin with, just something cool.
punchi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by punchi »

What's the appeal for this track again? I heard it once and liked it...now every time someone drops it I just can't stand it..
Storlon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Storlon »

I like the original. It feels that it doesnt need a rmx for me, or at list a more stripped down version.
DiBart
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DiBart »

nice remixes, but nothing above the original