Drums

- ask away
wtf
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by wtf »

my mistake calling the strange shape an extended middle finger. I can think of a few other things it looks like.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

wtf wrote:my mistake calling the strange shape an extended middle finger. I can think of a few other things it looks like.
A chair?
Android
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Android »

New Guy wrote:Vengeance Essential Minimal Drums.

D16 Nepheton

Drumazon

A microphone to record me farting then later fck around with the sample and make a kick that makes everyone fart and sht their pants.

Reaktor 5

D16 Drumazon

Native Instruments Synthetic Drums.

(check out how symmetrical my reply is!) :lol:

hahahahahaha
guess which
wave file
this one
is going
to be
or

?
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

[quote="New Guy"]Vengeance Essential Minimal Drums.

Native Instruments Synthetic Drums.

quote]Id start here Its a pretty nice drumpack for weird glitchy noises
Roqqert
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Roqqert »

i'll drop a track later on ! still people could be so nice to share their knowledge about packs. even its not that huge:P everydoy has his own way of making music. I respect that
The_Glass_Olive
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The_Glass_Olive »

Well when I started out on Ableton I just used the presets with a bit of tweaking, I think Pitches brew short was the one I liked the most, seemed quite clicky. For the kick I used a sampled kick that was very 'clean' from a Barem track, Link or something, gave me a real weight of a kick.

Although of course I didnt want to use presets and other peoples samples forever, without them I wouldn't have been abe to get as far as I have done in production. I was able to concentrate not on what the sounds 'were' but on how i 'used' them... rhythm, patterning, structure, melody.

After a while it became obvious, well easier, to get the sounds I wanted out of the program and I have never looked back. Just make the most of what you have mate, plenty of great music has been made on shitty gear and if you have a half decent software program the range of sounds open to you is literally INFINITE. Just play around with the music, breath it, eat it, LIVE it, and remember that if you set out to be famous or make money your music will probably reflect it. Have fun :wink:
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

SAMPLES SUCK
plastik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by plastik »

New Guy wrote: I actually did record my own fart!
what?
minim(an)al techno??