mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

i need new sets :cry: nothing to find :evil:
twisted sounds
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by twisted sounds »

One of the djs with a unique style for mix and producing. Your latins vocals are amazing!
oliver decks
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by oliver decks »

i saw ricardo at rex club in paris and he play a nice track with some children's voices ...amazing! i need more info about this track,please! ;-))
Klayman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Klayman »

oliver decks wrote:i saw ricardo at rex club in paris and he play a nice track with some children's voices ...amazing! i need more info about this track,please! ;-))
http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0 :lol:
sh!t happens when you party naked
oliver decks
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by oliver decks »

thanx guy!
doubtingthomas
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by doubtingthomas »

freedom, this what villalobos gives to his music, dance music will defenetly evolve in a more creative way...fabric cd is amazing nothing like any of the previous one , a piece of art i'll say so his dj sets are.
well done...
PietroGarosi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by PietroGarosi »

Hey I have an indiscreet question.
Villalobos is always high? Or he is a "smily" person.... I ask it cause in most of his videos he have a biig smile on his face.
maxismall
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by maxismall »

No matter how high he is, most of the time he know exactly where he is/what he's doing
I suspect him to 'over play' a little bit on the fuckedup attitude as a sort of game...also sometimes when you read his intws he's going deep on the spiritual aspects of DJing, frequencies, rhythms etc and i believe that although he is actually very concerned by all this, still i have the impression that he is gently taking the piss of people taking all this too seriously, in his own relaxed, latino way.
At the end of the day the guy is close to a genius to me, the unlikely descendant of disco gods like Larry Levan or Ron Hardy...
What he is doing with music, textures and rhythm is like renewing a millenary tradition of party and trance coming from ancient africans, south americans original indians etc
He should be recognized as one of the most important artists of our time, together with painters, writers, movie makers etc but he is still a stranger to many 'official' culture networks as he is acting in the shadow of the clubs, not really considered as 'serious' cultural places, and in a way it is a really positive thing as it maintains his music and attitude fresh and challenging.
Word up!