mnml newbie

Post by redline »

RARESH best Romanian DJ in 2006:
Visit: http://www.nights.ro/awards/
Cousteau
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Cousteau »

Seen him at a cocoon party in rotterdam in december where he played before and after sven vath. Both sets were really good, and totally different in style. Can't wait to see this guy perform again..
kalesh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kalesh »

undergrnd wrote:he was near you in brasil, like one month and a half, if i think...
well its like 4 hours away from here in airplane, but thanks anyway man! :wink: i'll keep informed by looking at his agenda... huge curiosity to hear him live :shock:
..right from the middle of the world..
http://www.myspace.com/kaleshespindola
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Heared him play last saturday at Silo and he's totally worth the "buzz" that's been building around him. Fantastic Dj and -more importantly- a very very friendly down to earth guy. I'm looking forward to the next time he's back in Belgium.
dilo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dilo »

a very apeciaL PerSon aND DJ.
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

raresh the golden boy :D he did the bass roller yesterday while sunrise at down robert johnson. awsome music, everyone was absolutely hypnotized and ecstatic. dorian paic and phase 2 did a great job as well. It was impossible to leave this little micro cosmos.
Last edited by minidine on Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iainlad
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by iainlad »

Seen him play back 2 back with Luciano in the back room at Privelige when Cocoon was there during the summer. I can see what all the hype is about, nice music and flowing mixing style.....the boy has skills!! We need more artists like him over to belfast :cry:
vento
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vento »

great dj but most of all a unbelieveble warm person.shares the same carisma and positive vibes that made ricardo villalobos so beloved.crazy with music since he was a kid.ricardo said he'll be better than him:))but i think that he don't chase that.he's all about plates knobs and faders(and having the best time in the world)...that's my boy Raresh