Luciano @ Kristal Glam Club (27.10.2007)

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

babykate
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by babykate »

mandrup wrote:
antonio_pt wrote:what a hit fest :shock:
Same tracks over and over again. Could be because of his the switch to Serato.
it's wright, in aix en provence @ chateau de la pioline he plays exactly the same djset (maybe just two or three different tracks)... fucking serato!!!
henry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by henry »

wo wo wo. y the hate!

sounds like the point is being missed here, this is not 4 hours of cutting edge underground uber cool sh!t to disect on a forum, this is for me an amazing celebration of new and old music, an actual real life party, that not many could pull off, and is definitely not a trip up one's anus.

also dont download his sets so often if you have heard a lot of the music before?! cut down on the downloading, or vary what you download! and dont blame serato lol.

love n peace x
mandrup
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mandrup »

henry wrote:wo wo wo. y the hate!

sounds like the point is being missed here, this is not 4 hours of cutting edge underground uber cool sht to disect on a forum, this is for me an amazing celebration of new and old music, an actual real life party, that not many could pull off, and is definitely not a trip up one's anus.

also dont download his sets so often if you have heard a lot of the music before?! cut down on the downloading, or vary what you download! and dont blame serato lol.

love n peace x
I just thought it would be boring for him aswell. Anyway, this is a Kristal set and i think that he has played many of the same tracks there before.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

bürokrat wrote:thaaks for luciano

part 4:

01. Ricardo Villalobos feat. Christian Vander – Enfants
02. Schneider , Galluzzi & Schirmacher - Albertino + Brothers Vibe - El Baile (Acappella)
03. ID
04. ID
05. Kabale Und Liebe & Daniel Sanchez - Mumbling Yeah
06. St. Germain - Rose Rouge (unreleased remix)
07. Argy - 1985 (Sydenham And Rune Remix)
08. Mute & Metazoo - Sigh (2000 And One Remix) + Ralphi Rosario Feat Rosabel - La Puta (Acapella)
09. ID + Inner City - Good Life (Carl Craig Accapella Remix) + Mercedes Sosa - Antiguos Dueños de las Flechas

part 5:

01. ID
02. Arne Weinberg - Oblivion (Dj 3000 Remix)
03. Michel De Hey Vs. Grooveyard - Compound
04. MD X-Spress - God Made Me Phunky (Sunshine Brothers 2005)
05. Dennis Ferrer - Transitions
06. Underworld - Rez
07. Rune And Sydenham - Elephant
09. Phil Weeks And Chris Carrier - Method To The Madness
10. ID

part 6:

01. ID
02. Paul Johnson - Just Dance (Original Mix)
03. Static Drum - Daddy rich (Original Mix) + M83 - In Church
04. Butch - On The Line (Oxia Remix) + Yiorgos Mangas - Gia Tous Anthropous Pou Agapo
06. Popof - Alcoolic
07. Dubfire - Ribcage
09. Ignacio - Virton (Chris Liebing Remix)
10. Robert Hood - Interior Suspect
11. Cevin Fisher's Big Freak - The Freaks Come Out (2000 Freak Mix)

part 7:

01. Cevin Fisher's Big Freak - The Freaks Come Out (2000 Freak Mix)
02. ID
03. Octave One - Blackwater
04. Larry Heard Presents Mr. White - The Sun Can't Compare
05. ID
06. Tori Amos - Professional Widow (Armand Van Helden Mix)
07. Kraftwerk - Numbers + Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Acappella)
08. Closer Musik - Maria
09. Chymera - Arabesque
Exactly my reason for not downing. Same tracklist as 6 months ago, which was the same as last year. Oh wait there is a new track he's playing.....
Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody mhhhhh

+ 10 points originality
- 60 points for playing absolute crap
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

he's been playing many of these tracks for a whole year now... pathetic
stefspijk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by stefspijk »

can't blame serato for playing the same tracks....
The Hague...soulful city
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Yeah, I wasn't aware there are strict guidelines for how long you can play tracks out. He plays a lot of the same tracks because he really likes them, if you can't handle it then don't download the sets. After all, these bootleg sets are technically illegal anyway so I think its kind of rude to complain about something you're getting for free, which you're not supposed to have to begin with.

Jeff Mills has played the same set for years. Ben Sims keeps the same records in his bag every week. Surgeon plays the same tracks that he played 10 years ago. Richie Hawtin still plays "I Called You" and the Coming Soon remix of Secret Cinema in nearly every set. They play these tracks because they are their favorite tracks and the crowd loves them. I'd rather hear Luciano play tracks everyone loves then hear him play the top 10 newest minimal tracks.
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Oh yeah, and blaming Serato is hilarious! If anything, Serato in theory should help broaden his tracklistings because he is enabled to bring more music along with him.