NEW LABEL: MICROTRAX!! (www.microtrax.org)

- free art
kakanox
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

NEW LABEL: MICROTRAX!! (www.microtrax.org)

Post by kakanox »

Hi,

I have been a member here for over two years now, haven't been posting a lot because I am very busy making music, of course ;)

A short while ago, a good friend and I decided to start a netlabel. We focus on the slower house & techno styles, where we both prefer housy, dubby, minimal and detroit influences.
The one thing that makes our label stand out is that we don't release full tracks, but only deal in DJ tools, so we can be seen as kind of a link between the lazy producer and the creative DJ.

Our first release is on the website since the 1st of November, but the first four are already planned and some can be previewed. Krezmuzik's first release is dubby minimal tech and can be downloaded 100% free.

Check us out at www.microtrax.org!!

Of course you can always contact us if you think we should change something, or even if you think we should release your MicroTrax ;)

Greets,
Proud Kev :D
:lol:
anozer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by anozer »

Good luck to your label !
Zero:onE
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Zero:onE »

Very nice work in the first release got to listen more Krezmuzik, interested to listen to the other three releases!

Good Luck with the new Netlabel,

cheers,
alex.
.:MinimalAthens:.
.:MinimalLondon:.
Snipupuva_Kukuna
kenan
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kenan »

I like #002

Nice work! Quality dubbyness
DJ L'embrouille
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by DJ L'embrouille »

yeah nice. i'm more in the 01 and 03 here. especially the 01. thanks and good luck. :D
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

01 has it goin on

thanx
signatures suck
kakanox
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kakanox »

Thanks peeps!!

We'll be up to releasing MTX 002 on 17-11, what's more we might even have an extra track coming up (that's not in the previews).

Then also I am working my **** off for #3, which will be up on 24th of November. I will be trying to show off all sides to my story, since I am not only dubby/minimal but also jazzy and funky :D

Release #4 is coming up too, Anatone sent three tracks over already and it believe me: Canadian Quality!!

Also I have an appointment tonight with someone who we might have releasing #9 or 10, I heard his debut album about a week ago and was flabbergasted!

In the meanwhile: Mix our stuff, and while you're at it, tape it and let us know! Good mixes with MTX-tracks in it will end up on SubSignal (our online radiostation) as soon as it's up and running ;)

greets!
Kev :D
kakanox
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kakanox »

you guys must've noticed, but I put 002 here too ;)