mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by K0$+3k »

It's some problem with server,foundsound still work. :P
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by ParanoidDancer »

I know foundsound still works but it seems like they given up the unfoundsound domain name..
K0$+3k
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by K0$+3k »

That's not important for me,in amount one domain is more simple way to check out on site..
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

I think its a good thing unfound have stopped the monthly releases. Over the last 9-12 months their (very high) standards had dropped and were beginning to sound much like all the other net labels. Maybe some time away and the odd one off release would do them no harm i think :!:
_minimalnet_
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by _minimalnet_ »

I think simply by an error the domain has expired and in a few days will be online again.

Anyway I think that in these days there are an overdose of netlabels publishing minimal techno, there are more competition.

Unfound is a classic in this genre, perhaps the king of course, but if unfound wants to keep on being a top will have to provide more quality and this requires more time.

The minimal techno is reaching its limit, if the quality is not improved (in all the netlabels in general) this genre will end up dying.

I am not against of the minimal techno but in these days seems that everything can be published, and that is bad for the netlabels and for the dance music in general.
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by ParanoidDancer »

Sure unfound has some high standards to keep up to but to me the last few releases are great. Especially the 'dot' one and the greenbeam & leon one. I do not sense this falling in quality you guys are talking about. It's a matter of taste though. Unfoundsounds are still release I am looking forward to every month.
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

hey everybody... I guess I'll reply in two parts...
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

ParanoidDancer wrote:I know foundsound still works but it seems like they given up the unfoundsound domain name..
[panic mode]ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, f...............ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know, this damn registration of the unfoundsound domain expired... and it's a mess coz I'd registered it with an old email address of mine that doesn't exist........... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!![/panic mode]

anyway, no, we havn't given up, and we're working on putting it back up, but it might be a non-trivial thing because of that email address that doesn't exist anymore...