mnml mmbr

Post by MarcAshken »

innit man, its all about love
x
gowans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by gowans »

MarkA wrote:i fucking love this forum, I've learnt so much indirectly from people posting jackass answers to jackass questions :lol:

personally i think a lot of the ridicule to these sort of questions on here comes from the fact that the majority of these people don't know how to do it themselves and feel a little too cool to come out and directly ask how to do it ;)

that said there's a number of people here that are developing their own sound and doing it well and kudos to them, but don't forget that some people need a helping hand to get started

Marc, when you at stealth next? not been since new years eve and could do with a night out on the funktion one
u go 2 stealth in nottingham, mad! didnt think there was many from the UK on here, makes sense i just seen yur location and it says derby, i aint been for a while but went last week, quality night, dave congreve and luke dzierek were class. 8)
trak660
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by trak660 »

I skipped everything past the first page. They probably read just the same.
Personally, I like Gaiser's music. He isn't exactly breaking new ground, but it is very good minimal house/techno. :D
In my opinion, attention to detail and efficiency in composition are the strong points of his sound. Also, the trax are usually arranged in a very DJ-friendly manner.
As far as what gear/software he has, who cares? Most of the Gaiser sounds can be found on anything if you stop sweating spec sheets and actually try it out for yourself. :roll:
Thomas Mayer
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Thomas Mayer »

camel space make sound efeect similar to his sounds ...
Mnml rocks
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

Thomas Mayer wrote:camel space make sound efeect similar to his sounds ...
tHATS A VERY FUN PLUGIN
Petar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Petar »

808 kick, you can get it from drumatic 3 vst + some cool noise is there...

dont forget 60Hz bassline :lol:
puReDLX
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by puReDLX »

i guess that guy that mentioned microtonic is absolute right. someone should rename that thing to gaiser. or other way round. nice synth anyway.
myspace.com/marceloelke
Frankfurt - Berlin - Bremen