[DE] 11-05-05 | Freunde im Groove @ Water-gate, Berlin

any
reav3r
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[DE] 11-05-05 | Freunde im Groove @ Water-gate, Berlin

Post by reav3r »

Hi guys
As you've probably read on the web, there was a party for m-nus tour at the water-gate club in Berlin with richie, ricardo, sven, magda, wighnomy brothers, marc houle, troy pierce and galuzzi. With a friend we took 2 days of holidays, took the plane on the wednesday morning from maastricht to berlin, visited and walked a lot in the city till' the opening of the club.

There ... This mo***f**k*r security guy just didn't let us enter in, without giving us any reason ... it was not a question of clothes, as we were well dressed and some guys that entered the club just looked like coming out of a garbage. We said we were coming from belgium, but the guy just said 'no', believe he's not pretty intelligent and just can say that ...

now my friend won't go out anymore, as he's disgusted of the loss of the minimal spirit ... music is for everybody ... water - gate club ?? let me laugh ... seems like there are a lot of problems entering a club in germany, this is not the first time ... some friends tried to go to harpun night in dusseldorf on the 7th of may and the guy didn't let them in ....

WTF with germany ? do we have to get a licence to listen to music ? this is scandalous ... spread the word around you .... water-gate club won't let you enter if the guy doesn't like your head ...

back to middle-age ....
catch me if you can !
miniwax
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by miniwax »

sorry to say it like this.
But you are quit stupid not to contact the club for a reservation or something like that.
a night with this line-up :? every minimal freak in berlin and from somewhere else is going there.
I made a reservation :roll:
Some weeks ago I was in Frankfurt and also made a reservation otherwise you could do what you want, but they do not let you in.
* Never Mind The Bollocks *
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

i was at the party. I dont know what it means to be dressed nicely, cuz in berlin nobody cares how much your clothing costs or how clean it is, as long as it doesnt smell terrible. I cant fathom what they did not like about you, as watergate is not that kind of club. It was plenty full inside, but there was still plenty of room to breathe and chill if needed.

oh, first post here. Hi guys.
freeeeeee
Mr. Manzel
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: [DE] 11-05-05 | Freunde im Groove @ Water-gate, Berlin

Post by Mr. Manzel »

reav3r wrote:some friends tried to go to harpune night in dusseldorf on the 7th of may and the guy didn't let them in ....
Had the same problem with the same club about 1,5 years ago, wanted to see villalobos there and the security guy wouldn't let us in for no reason at all. The only good thing about it is that I only live a half hours drive from dusseldorf.
reav3r
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by reav3r »

miniwax wrote:sorry to say it like this.
But you are quit stupid not to contact the club for a reservation or something like that.
a night with this line-up :? every minimal freak in berlin and from somewhere else is going there.
I made a reservation :roll:
Some weeks ago I was in Frankfurt and also made a reservation otherwise you could do what you want, but they do not let you in.
I did, but no reply, no explanation so we though it was ok .. ok it was quite like stupid like you say, but in belgium they won't refuse you entrance if you're coming far from here, for sure ... restricted minds ... music is for everybody
catch me if you can !
miguel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miguel »

You adressed to the wrong person...it was no minus tour...it was a party from "groove"...so that's the organisation that you should contact first..
There was no guestlist nor payed guestlist either this time
watergate didn't give respons to any email I send in the past!...
I was there and it was very crowded..I don't know how late you showed up at the door...but maybe it was packed already??
But it is hard indeed to travel all the way to Berlin and then being refused at the door :? ...

oh yeah..great party... 8) ...at 16:00 hours we left the watergate in the afternoon ...after an incredible Andre Galluzzi :shock: !!!