What's your job?

- open
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

What's your job?

Post by Dragonsand »

Hi there.

Except being addicted minimalists, what is your other main activity?

I know, very exciting topic...lol, but I would be amused to see a butcher or a priest here 8)

(Sorry if this topic already exists. Perhaps my research has been bad.)

My case : Communication & Multimedia student for 2 years now. Cool if you want to learn more about this world. Cool for those who love culture, and cool also for the darker sided people who want to learn how to manipulate people :lol:
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

grAphic designer and more and more printmaker
signatures suck
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Full time application supporter, 2xlabels, dj, producer, dad, party animal, ehm..?
fl0w
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fl0w »

Symbian Developer. Symbian is the most widespread OS for smartphones. I'm currently working for Motorola, coding new stuff for their forthcoming phones. Interesting work, but I spend 90% of my time with their awful quality process (meetings, documents to read, documents to write, code reviews, etc etc etc etc etc etc), a common problem in large corporations. I'll be happy when I come back to my 4-people company :D
:.: : :: : :.: .:. :.
diefenwald
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by diefenwald »

heheheh ;-)

...ime with their awful quality process (meetings, documents to read, documents to write, code reviews, etc etc etc etc etc etc),

-> production manager in Food Supplement Company..

belive me, documentation is getting more and more ... :-(
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

producer & technical manager on commercial radio station in zagreb.
multum in parvo
aut.t.n
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by aut.t.n »

fl0w wrote:Symbian Developer. Symbian is the most widespread OS for smartphones. I'm currently working for Motorola, coding new stuff for their forthcoming phones. Interesting work, but I spend 90% of my time with their awful quality process (meetings, documents to read, documents to write, code reviews, etc etc etc etc etc etc), a common problem in large corporations. I'll be happy when I come back to my 4-people company :D
Oh, thanks for the hint. So I will avoid the big coporations when I have finished my studies. I already tinkered with that idea of going to a big player because of $$$.... ok, student of information science in the last year. software design and interface design are my passions. fulltime dad besides of this.
slickrick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by slickrick »

Law student and having my internship at a big bank.
Elektric Salsa