fake eps

- free art
techdub
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by techdub »

i hope your dig is bigger now....
if my hardware brokes i dont have to use vst... i just use loops from your productions, modulize it and release it somewhere :shock: :shock: :shock:

ps: read your mail from myspace, you have to stfu....
jak
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jak »

techdub wrote:i hope your dig is bigger now....
if my hardware brokes i dont have to use vst... i just use loops from your productions, modulize it and release it somewhere :shock: :shock: :shock:

watch you use still aggressive tones againat me but why? we dont know and you want to continue this war wothout reason...
for me this topic can have 3 pages but watch... more that 10 pages..
i'm not bigger i make the same accousing you make for me... bacuse the fact is real you use loops from original tracks too.. for me can close here..
good luck with your production you know you are in front of me, now i'm nothing...
0x7f
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 0x7f »

ganik yea its ok i understand.

so marko and jak you both should take a break and think about doing completely self inspired productions without using any samples from existing tracks and just try to create something new, or you just leave it. its bad for your reputation and also for the labels which trusted you that you provide them original tracks. and marko dont tell me anything about samples, it doesnt matter if you just used 1 second from an copyrighted track or took the whole thing..if you dont belive me, ask your local collecting agency about sampling rights.
jak
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jak »

techdub wrote:i hope your dig is bigger now....

sorry ganik i posted 2 times ... big sorry... :oops: :oops:
Last edited by jak on Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
techdub
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by techdub »

at the end:
jak had do some good dubtech productions with completely own sounds.....
the problem was here, that he dosnt admit that he uses loops from the tracks we post here.

thats my point of view
jak
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jak »

techdub wrote:at the end:
the problem was here, that he dosnt admit that he uses loops from the tracks we post here.

thats my point of view
and you? make your own track of thinner releases with completely your sounds?
omg all here understand but you still no?:shock:
and i remember posts ago you tell me: dont be stupid... god god god
ahaha cmon marko stop that please!!!!
0x7f
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 0x7f »

ok it seems to turn into a private war and we dissociate us from this discussion. just stop to act like fucking dramaqueens all day long and continue a serious discussion or leave it.

here is the official statement from the 31337 label management:

We as Label Managers didn't notice that the tracks JaK sent us include stolen loops.
As we have been informed, that there are stolen loops, we took the release down immediately!
JaK has also been kicked out of our Label, because we obviously dont support such behaviour.
Our goal is to provide fresh original tracks and not copied works, thats why we are terribly
sorry that this has happened to our label and friends at RaR. We promisse you to replace this
"fake" EP with a proper one full of original tracks as it used to be! We hope that you don't
judge us, because of this one Artist. He fooled not only our label but a few more and this is
really sad to see. And People please stop complaining that we as label managers didn't know
the "original" tracks, we simply cant follow every release on every label, so please dont
bother us with such immature nonsense.

Regards,

Stefan Klaas,
Philip Steger,
Sebastian Koch

The 31337 Label Management
techdub
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by techdub »

jak wrote:
techdub wrote:at the end:

thats my point of view
and you? make your own track of thinner releases with completely your sounds?
omg all here understand but you still no?:shock:
and i remember posts ago you tell me: dont be stupid... god god god
ahaha cmon marko stop that please!!!!
jak, you disunderstand my last post, it means, that not all you tracks are made with loops.
have download all your stuff before that topic started.... and there's some good stuff with your own sounds, etc.
continue producing stuff like that and everybody's happy.