fake eps

- free art
jak
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jak »

0x7f wrote:
0x7f wrote:but there are tons more even with classics
echocord, echospace, matrix, downlow...just name it.

at least i have arguments in my conversation.

..lets get back to the original topic..just maybe without your immature comments focussing on the more important stuff ;)[/quote]

yes but only the admin can take this decision.. because marko continue to accousing me, i dont understand really the action of all netlabels no one tutelated me no one listen well my tracks, immediatly they ban me but this is not problem for me... they give a fast decision and listen only the plot by marko.. afther that the choose is for the admin... 8 pages is plus of sufficient for this discussion... all give what want, marko the good guyLOL , netlabels ban me, all people now think i use loops of original tracks for make music, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!! :D :D
omnipresence
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by omnipresence »

I don't know why people keep saying everyone uses samples (as in samples from existing tracks, regardless of length). I dunno guys, but I don't do that and I'm sure plenty of other producers don't either. you can get by fine making your own sounds from scratch or with royalty-free samples. put a little work into it, it's not supposed to be easy.

I'm of the opinion that you can only really get away with it if the sample is completely beyond recognition - either from extreme processing or by being very short (ie. tiny fragments of sound shorter than a standard sort of drum sample). but even then why would you bother sampling a released track when you could be using any audio including things you recorded yourself?

I haven't listened to any of the comparisons you guys have put up. it sounds like the general opinion is that jak did use unauthorised loops. but even if he used entirely his own sounds I would ask what is the point of trying to imitate an existing style so closely that people were mistaking it for the original? where's the creativity in that?
jak
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jak »

0x7f wrote:
jak wrote: THE SOUND IS LITTLE DIFFERENT AND THE RITHM TOO... where is the illegal action?
the illegal action is that you simply cant use loops from other artists and built up on them ..even if the rythm is different and no matter how many other things you add. the point is you cant take loops or samples from existing tracks (unless the original composer allows it) or even play parts of those tracks on your own and make a song with it. i didnt make the laws but go to google and read how collecting agencies see that. you will see that you cant just take whatever you want. if other artists do that, they probably have spoken to the original composer or the label and if they didnt, its illegal as simple as that.

why the problem is only for me and for marko furnstember no? explain me... because you ar frined of him? just for that... i understand in your word you not listen the tracks by marko posted by me...like you all people here make the same...
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

jak wrote:the problem is for marko too he use in 2 tracks complete loops...
do you know the difference between loops and completely ripped tracks?

marko didnt use complete tracks and present them as like his own production.

marko admits that he sampled loop in those track.

you didnt even sample it.

i guess further discussion isnt necessary.

[dc cd] deep chord - deepchord 01-06 [2000] - 1.untitled
http://www.sendspace.com/file/62omey

[did008] jak - swaph ep [2007] - roof
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j4ud8b

i think thats enough!!
multum in parvo
omnipresence
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by omnipresence »

jak wrote:why the problem is only for me and for marko furnstember no?
ganik wrote:marko admits that he sampled loop in those track.
in defense of jak - if this marko character used an unauthorised loop in a track that he's taking credit for, he is no better than jak in that respect. I would atleast respect him for admitting it, but that doesn't make it right.
jak
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jak »

omnipresence wrote:
jak wrote:why the problem is only for me and for marko furnstember no?
ganik wrote:marko admits that he sampled loop in those track.
in defense of jak - if this marko character used an unauthorised loop in a track that he's taking credit for, he is no better than jak in that respect. I would atleast respect him for admitting it, but that doesn't make it right.
NOT IF but for sure.... listen the tracks posted by me you find the confirm..
but here i can see only attacks versus me.. thanks for that words man...
techdub
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by techdub »

ganik wrote:
jak wrote:the problem is for marko too he use in 2 tracks complete loops...
do you know the difference between loops and completely ripped tracks?

marko didnt use complete tracks and present them as like his own production.

marko admits that he sampled loop in those track.

you didnt even sample it.

i guess further discussion isnt necessary.

[dc cd] deep chord - deepchord 01-06 [2000] - 1.untitled
http://www.sendspace.com/file/62omey

[did008] jak - swaph ep [2007] - roof
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j4ud8b

i think thats enough!!

waiting for your comment, jak!
omnipresence
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by omnipresence »

whether he sampled another track or not (both you and him agree that he did), it doesn't make it any more acceptable for you to do the same thing. you would both be in the wrong.

if you've used a sample or loop from the tracks everyone is saying you did, just do the right thing, admit it and people will move on. the damage is already done anyway so there's no point trying to justify your point of view. I'm trying not to take sides, but it seems we haven't got a straight yes or no answer out of you on whether or not you've used the sample, which makes you look even more suspicious.