Post by Gunci Bunci »

I'm new to this forum too and I also want to say go jak! Just go :lol:

Yeah yeah offtopic, delete it mr. admin :oops:
jak
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jak »

DJ L'embrouille wrote:wow, my final statement here :

Jak, you used samples of official releases or if it's not sample, it's as you said, copy or reproduction of sound of official releases (like cover). did you ask these labels any autorisation ? did you received any response from them ? if not, it's not legal. there is more than a doubt on 2/3 tracks so there is doubt on every trax. i think it's normal that the trax are removed.

perhaps we should contacted you before taking any action, my apologies for that. but the situation is that you can't use, copy sounds from official releases if you haven't any autorisation, that's simple.

it was the same for dj konte, it will be the same for everyone else in the future.

anyway, i hope each netlabel owners are 100% sure that the tracks removed are not safe. what do you think Jak, did you make some trax with only sound of yours, without any copy or samples ? i have all your tracks, give me some tittles.
hey the problem is for marko too he use in 2 tracks complete loops... try to read what i write... i'm not here for explain how i make music... the sound is different thant original tracks so it's legal to 100%... now stop... BUT STOP REALLY
jak
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jak »

Gunci Bunci wrote:I'm new to this forum too and I also want to say go jak! Just go :lol:

Yeah yeah offtopic, delete it mr. admin :oops:
thnx m8...
another guys who read all my messages in this topic...
ADMIN please close this topic this war never come end...
i repeat I'M BANNED FOR ALL NETLABELS, but MARKO no and he MAKE the same listen dolby m1 track and option 23...
i dont make nothing of illegal..
techdub
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by techdub »

the question is not IF, the question is HOW
jak
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jak »

DJ L'embrouille wrote: you used samples of official releases or if it's not sample, it's as you said, copy or reproduction of sound of official releases (like cover). did you ask these labels any autorisation ? did you received any response from them ?
THE SOUND IS LITTLE DIFFERENT AND THE RITHM TOO... where is the illegal action? ear the original and ear my tracks the problem is for 2 tracks not 3 because noyse in mind is not released but dont have problems too...
like the problem is for marko 2 tracks released not only me can ear complete loops used different than me used sound modific and different rithm...
0x7f
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 0x7f »

0x7f wrote:but there are tons more even with classics
echocord, echospace, matrix, downlow...just name it.

at least i have arguments in my conversation.[/quote]

yea its alright, i'd have enough arguments, but as i said i dont feel like arguing with you as there is no point.. its not like this would lead to anything so why waste time..lets get back to the original topic..just maybe without your immature comments focussing on the more important stuff ;)
techdub
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by techdub »

jak wrote:used different than me used sound modific and different rithm...
thats THE confession...you do it!
LIAR
0x7f
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 0x7f »

jak wrote: THE SOUND IS LITTLE DIFFERENT AND THE RITHM TOO... where is the illegal action?
the illegal action is that you simply cant use loops from other artists and built up on them ..even if the rythm is different and no matter how many other things you add. the point is you cant take loops or samples from existing tracks (unless the original composer allows it) or even play parts of those tracks on your own and make a song with it. i didnt make the laws but go to google and read how collecting agencies see that. you will see that you cant just take whatever you want. if other artists do that, they probably have spoken to the original composer or the label and if they didnt, its illegal as simple as that.