fake eps

- free art
DJ L'embrouille
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by DJ L'embrouille »

no prob mitch, glad the jak released are removed.

yeah, we can't know every release done in the past. but i understand ganik when he talked about classic (it's related to his musical backgroung i suppose). i have personnaly more techno one and i would have the same reaction if somebody releases some old jeff mills classic or directly inspired and no one realizes.

just tried to contact jak via myspace but he deleted me from his friend. so sad...
Last edited by DJ L'embrouille on Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tomashaas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tomashaas »

so sad thats not the first time such things happened.
remember the probs on tisch and zimmer with an artist.

you cant prevent from such things.
okay you should know some classic or favorite tracks in that genre, thats true, but you even cant know everything thats true, too.

thought about an organization or extra topic (maybe here) maybe at the netlabel board where netlabel owner are able to make such bad actions sticky to prevent other netlabels to work with such people.
what do other people think about the basic idea?

regards
netlabel for abstract electronic music art
http://www.tisch-records.org
http://www.myspace.com/tischrecords
Bogdan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bogdan »

from my point of view you can't do much about this. even if you, as a netlabel manager.. have a black list of this kind of guys. because they can send you tracks with different names. i think these guys don't care if their name is jak this week and the other week conte or whatever...
DANZILLA
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DANZILLA »

My word, this is an absolute shocker. I'm still going to check the tracks together to make sure, if this is true its a very sad day indeed.
jak
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jak »

Capable here how to cut out of a person... You continue to say that the track and' equal without to have listened to them all and two. You REMEMBERED THAT TO SEEM it does NOT MEAN EQUAL it does NOT MEAN EQUAL!!
zkreso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zkreso »

Personally, I would like to hear a comparison before judging.
net stop wuauserv
techdub
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by techdub »

isnt possible anymore...the netlabels has kicked off jak and he has deleted the tracks from his myspace account....
maybe someone can upload the fake tracks somewhere?
or i will do it later today.

but i'm sure, everyone can hear it!
jak
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jak »

i dont have delete the tracks for myspace but only change tracks because i make some new... who r you? i need to ask you when i want change my tracks from myspace? how much you ask for make that plot? you r a professional creator of the sound for say that bullshits? for me and other people the tracks seem the same but not are the same.. the sounds are my sounds using vst live and other but i'm not here to know you how i make music... the tracks before the release are in myspace from 2 month and only now when this idiot of marko the wurstell my track are the copy of the original... i'm not an idiot to make music with loops of the original tracks, in the genre of dub-techno there are too much tracks with the same bass-line , melody, harmonics, hit-hat, but the problem it's only for jak,... great guys make a good PLOT when i need to plotter someone i call you... THNX AGAIN