mnml mmbr

Halo w/ Clive Henry (Circo Loco) @ The Cross, LDN - 17.11

Post by e99 »

Halo
@ The Cross, Goods Yard, Off York Way, London N1 0UZ
Saturday 17th November
10PM-6AM
£15 concessions / £20 on the door

On Saturday the 17th of November Halo Promo present our penultimate party at our favourite London Club, the Cross. Its an extra special party this time round as we are celebrating Sam Halo's Birthday, so along with Clive Henry in the main room we have some other very special treats lined up.

This months headline DJ Clive Henry reputation throughout the electronic music industry is second to none. As one half of production duo Peace Division, Clive has reinforced his position as one of the finest artists in the UK, making this the most exciting line up in our 8 year history.Alongside him, we also have some of our very best resident and guest DJs who form the driving force of our nights.

The middle arch continues its relentless domination of the jacking house and electro scene in London with another major highlight. The high energy vibe of this room stands in contrast to the more underground feel of the other and has one of the best atmospheres of any dance floors in London. If you love to dance till you drop, this is definitely the room for you.

The Soulful room continues to be one of the biggest success stories of the year. This room is a feast of funky house and soulful beats and provides the perfect balance to the other rooms, all against the back drop of smooth sax from Kevin Reynolds and the incredible Tom Caris on electric lead guitar.

There will also be a very special after-party that we are in the process of organising as we write this, so keep your ears to the ground for more information!
See below for the full line-up...

Arch One halo present...
Deep Electro & Minimal Tech
Chris Hartnett
Tom Roberts
Clive Henry
Neil Parkes

Arch Two halo present...
Jacking House & Electro
Charlie Lang
Aaron I-am & Dan Styles
Jay Da Funk
Red Eleven - Olli Collins & James Jackson

Arch Three halo present...
Velvet Audio - Soulful & Funky House
Tim Demand
Jason Sears
Loud Minority - Ben Casey & Russ Jay
Kev Reynolds - Saxophone
Tom Caris - Lead Guitar

Secret Room halo present...
Barrs’ Grotto - A Music mix marathon in a clandestine afiocinado's hide away...
its music for grown ups with young blood!
Simon Barr from 1am

As always we are welcoming Concessions guestlists however we will be limiting this to the first 400 to arrive on the night due to huge demand so contact us via email and send through any names that you have and we will confirm with an email. The list closes at 1am but to qualify for reduced entry we always recommend getting there before 11pm.

If you have any questions just give us a ring or email on 01932 356480 / info@halopromo.com and advanced tickets can be purchased thru www.clubtickets.co.uk or call 0870 0201590.

Check out our MySpace page especially developed for our nights at the Cross which feature weekly updates of news, photos, MP3s and updates on all things Halo. www.myspace.com/haloatthecross

See you there! The Halo Boys
www.halopromo.com
e99
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by e99 »

Check this beauty out:

Clive Henry Circo Loco CD
danimnmlhosp
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by danimnmlhosp »

Hi there,

have you noticed the title of this web site? MNML stays for minimal and not for electro or funky or whatever tech house music....

I had a look at your event and there is nothing that remembers MINIMAL...also when we speak about labels we dont mean fashion labels but minimal techno labels...

With all the respect for you and your djs which some of them i know personally i dont think you are in the wright place at all, maybe you could try something like myspace or anything else.

We are an underground movement and it's all about MUSIC and not trend.

This is only My opinion, others mnembers may think different but still i have the right to say it. With all the resect.

Dani.
CONTACT & BOOKINGS
daniele@music-is-happiness.com

::CHERRY::MANU-L::MASSIMO LICARI::: DJS
::ANDREA FERLIN::ANTONIO DE ANGELIS::
:: DJ W!LD dj::NICOLA TOLA dj::BINH dj::
::ACIRNE dj::SIGNOR ANDREONI live::
::::::::::::::DIAMOND DOG LIVE::::::::::
::NIMA GORJI Dj::PABLO CAHN SPEYER Dj::
::JULIE MARGHILANO dj & LIVE VIOLINIST::

SHOWCASES
Music is Happiness & M+H bookings