Philipp Straub feat. C&B
Maximal EP

Label: Recycled loops
Cat.no: RELOOP023-6
Release date: October 2007

Tracks on the release:
a1. Maximal_Original
b1. Maximal_Dejan Milicevic remix

All tracks written and produced by Philipp M. Straub, Gabor Nehmety and Lofti Begi. Additional remix on track b1 is done by Dejan Milicevic. Published by BMG / Edition Titan Vienna.

As one of the fundamental pillars and driving force behind some of the key projects of Austrian electronic dance scene in the last two decades, Vienna based Philipp M. Straub established himself as a household name in the worldwide techno circuit, especially in the heart of the Europe. After his first successes under The Space Navigator moniker, which were released on the leading underground and major labels in the early 90s, he continued his work as DJ Felipe, until he reincarnated into Philipp Straub. His two-piece is a reflection of his unique blend of electronic sounds stretching from down tempo, chill out and broken beats to proper club techno. The warm leisurely original which has been produced together with young talents Collins & Behnam from Budapest, is best consumed as a side dish with the late afternoon cocktail on the terrace hidden from scorching Mediterranean sun or as a sweet after party cookie that never fully melts. But it is Serbian young stallion Dejan Milicevic who takes it to proper nightclubbing as a stripped down mistress that likes it rough. Musical equivalent to mint-flavored chocolate that is best consumed after eight.

Feedback and licensing contact:

e-mail: info@recycledloops.com
web: http://www.myspace.com/recycledloops

Worldwide distributed by Intergroove Germany:
http://www.intergroove.de

Received Feedback:

Ibiza Global Radio / Jose: Whow!! Amazin sounds for our night radio shows at IBIZA GLOBAL RADIO and to our gigs at SPACE IBIZA!! Sounds really great!!

Joel Mull: Dejan Milicevic remix is ass shakin!! I will definetly play it. And as always, Thank you for the music!!

Ronald Klinkenberg: Original does it for me....a nice delicate sound!

Rob Warner: Playing the Dejan Milicevic remix for sure. Massive techno action!

Lemon 8: I like both mixes but prefer the Dejan remix to play. Both are quality tracks and will be in my map for some time to come.

Above & Beyond: Great terrace techno, if only it was still summer! prefer the original, the riff will work with crowds nicely.

Angel Molina : 'Maximal_Dejan Milicevic remix' is for me, I´ll play for sure!