INSANE!

- open
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

john clees wrote:two days ago I was at the beach - two days in a row I may add... :) * it was 87 and 85...

today it was a high of around 55ish..

allergies anyone..

michigan summers..

any 80 day in oct I'll take to the bank..

:D
I see you're getting hit with that cold front that's sweeping down the nation right now. We're just starting to feel it a bit this morning. However, it's only gonna drop the temps to the low '80's during the daytime & upper '50's low '60's at night. Just about right! :)
plastik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by plastik »

vermi wrote: i think the problem is very easily illustrated in that movie with al gore, although you cannot say for sure if its correct or not.
he just won the nobel peace prize for his commitment on environmental issues.
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

vermi wrote:
pizzamon wrote:
vermi wrote:seems like you didnt get the irony of my post (in the part about global warming) hehe :)

i think the problem is very easily illustrated in that movie with al gore, although you cannot say for sure if its correct or not.
Gotcha' sorry about the lengthy post.
no need to say sorry man! it was probably good for those who doesnt read so much about the subject.

anyways, -5C here today, where is this going to end? at least no snow though :)
+ 4, hale, heavy winds, dark cluds and sun at the same time. It looks very strange outside right now! the end of the world is coming?
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

Marcus Stork wrote:
vermi wrote:
pizzamon wrote:
vermi wrote:seems like you didnt get the irony of my post (in the part about global warming) hehe :)

i think the problem is very easily illustrated in that movie with al gore, although you cannot say for sure if its correct or not.
Gotcha' sorry about the lengthy post.
no need to say sorry man! it was probably good for those who doesnt read so much about the subject.

anyways, -5C here today, where is this going to end? at least no snow though :)
+ 4, hale, heavy winds, dark cluds and sun at the same time. It looks very strange outside right now! the end of the world is coming?
it seems like it (at least here), fck.. rain/snow/freezing fcking cold with wind/snow/rain all over blaaaaah

i get sick of this weather, why cant it just be sunny outside?

lewis black got a got one about the weather in his comedy central presents show from 2000(?).

him: "im not coming to work today!"
boss: "why not?"
him: "because it's fucking grey outside"

and then keep talking about a day with blizzard, lightning and snow at the same time :P
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re:

Post by John Clees »

Michael^Heaven wrote:
john clees wrote:two days ago I was at the beach - two days in a row I may add... :) * it was 87 and 85...

today it was a high of around 55ish..

allergies anyone..

michigan summers..

any 80 day in oct I'll take to the bank..

:D
I see you're getting hit with that cold front that's sweeping down the nation right now. We're just starting to feel it a bit this morning. However, it's only gonna drop the temps to the low '80's during the daytime & upper '50's low '60's at night. Just about right! :)
actually .. it was high 50's during the day... following the high 87 a few days before..

however... right before that... their was the pattern of the 80's/ 50's - day/night mixture the week before that..