[perlon 64] cassy - nil desperandum

- wax
The_Glass_Olive
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The_Glass_Olive »

Think this is a sweet release, love her voice and the unique texture of her beats... will buy even though i dont really buy vinyl anymore!
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

i find it quite boring :(
not quite sure how people get their records released anymore, it has to be a favor type thing :?: usually perlon standards is soo high.
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

i love this new cassy production. it's a refined feminine deep sound i like so much.
dario zenker
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dario zenker »

i love it.amazing female vibe.and it sounds different to all the recent stuff for me.
The_Glass_Olive
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The_Glass_Olive »

whatever wrote:i love this new cassy production. it's a refined feminine deep sound i like so much.
Definitely spot on to identify the femininity of the piece. I struggle to understand why so many negative views when so many hyped up tracks that are very boring and unoriginal with pages of cock sucking comments. This has real swing and click factor as well as a bit of soul and and an edge with the vocals... it is good MUSIC that goes beyond techno.
werdtoyourmoms
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by werdtoyourmoms »

This label is amazing
beepee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by beepee »

i couldn't agree more. perlon is basically the most impressive label in forward leaning dance music right now, and it's been in that position since, oh about 50 releases ago, when superlongevity 1 came out and set the stage for the following DECADE of fresh, minimal. deep house and techno. i feel compelled to note the degree to which so many people on this forum have been slamming recent releases, or scratching their heads asking "huh? what happened?" as if perlon suddenly lost the "how to" manual on trendsetting.

if you ask me, what's amazing about this label is the fact that you can listen to (and even better, play out!) pretty much anything from the perlon catalogue since its first release up to the newest ones, and they sound right on the money. it's a testament to the quality of selection that zip puts into picking releases, and to the types of artists releasing on this label - those who always manage to keep sight of their purpose in producing music and contributing positively to the communities and principles that first inspired them to identify with underground dance music. it's also due to the fact that its artists resist the urge to overpromote and hype what they do and how they do it - they let the music take care of that.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Like this release. Its nothing new, but Cassy really does know how to make a groove.