[MINUS050] Marc Houle - Techno Vocals

- wax
entek
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by entek »

catchy but not here to stay..it ll soon be forgoten.
only in my humble opinion :)
dj-jc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dj-jc »

Dexter wrote:
Zinthek wrote:
Dexter wrote:...cos people like you dont think with their own mind,but copy the big djs around
Or maybe, crazy thought I know, he just really likes the track?

number 2 is on the top 1 at the hawtin's beatport chart

Does he?!?! :lol:

im not saying thats the reason that i like that track please dont missunderstand my point

i think minus is sign of quality of good tracks like mahy others nothing special

i simply heard the track and if sounds good i didn t see the label just get in to my shop cart

i like the track cause its simply good enough for me

let me explain u what happened to me in the subject (topic) richie hawtin

im from mexico city where u can find 1 or 2 good clubs with good music

in the last year i went to frankfurt to the sven brithday party at cocoon in frankfurt (offenbach) with sven (obviously in the line up) screaming welcome to level 42 all the time and then mathew johnson live pa...awesome party
richie hawtin was totally awesome, unreleased tracks, great sequence

nice attitude (obviously birthday of his famous friend) his first track at 5 am i leave the party at 11 am and he still playing like a fucking monster with a full amazing club (cocoon crowd is fucking awesome)

2 months after he went to mexico city at city hall(closed now)

playing pure sh!t hit and comercial stuff somtimes cheesy only 3 hours of dj set...bill patrick save that party.
when i arrived to mexico from frankfurt i told to all my friends that richie's set was awesome

when my friends hear it they said bullshit....

that was the first time that i ve heard r u ok

troy pierce has been 3 times in mexico

1 mutek
2 with marc houle (the most awesome party in mexico this year, it was in february)
3 at the mathew dear birthday party and ryan elliot (hot cakes party the biggest mexicans promoters)

mmm and 1 time as louderbach in fabric birthday in london (awesome too)

for me troy is the most consistent and professional dj of minus he never failed and he has the most decent attitude as a dj and as a person

please dont missunderstood all of this... the music makes feelings if i heard something that i like i ll get it it doesnt matter the label or the head manager or if richie hawtin had a bad attitude or if u had envy of minus cause richie makes tons of money and u dont have it

if richie and his crew make good music

or if dapayk make good music

or if you make awesome music i ll buy it

i think is all about a process of growing dont feel bad cause you r not making the same thing or better

just listen and enjoy if you dont enjoy just drop it and find some more
dj-jc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dj-jc »

sorry dexter dont take this a personal issue
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

Would never play it I guess. The vocals fck it up on the A side however the track itself sounds nice. B-side isn't my cup of tea...strange why it was hyped so much...
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

The "hype" is because of so many people contributing to this thread, wether positive or negative reactions, they are all part of the hype and are resposible for it.

as i am too, because i wrote that bullshit above and this also..........
dj-jc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dj-jc »

New Guy wrote:The "hype" is because of so many people contributing to this thread, wether positive or negative reactions, they are all part of the hype and are resposible for it.

as i am too, because i wrote that bullshit above and this also..........

:lol:
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Upon the highest throne in the world, we are seated, still, upon our arses." .. Michel de Montaigne
Winjer
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Winjer »

brianc wrote:simple point- every time i've played these tracks over the summer, they've killed it. always. i have no doubt that a good part of the 97% of the techno world that isn't on this board will like it.

these threads have all become the same for minus releases-- 5 pages of OMG :shock:$!%!! then 5 more pages of bitching. you seem to expect the greatest record ever with each release, but you're all missing the steady progression minus is indeed making. you'd think that after the 100s of requests for these tracks elsewhere on the forum people would see how big a lot of them really are.

but maybe bitching is a lot more fun.

and marc can totally fax glitter.
'nuff said :P