[MINUS 57] JPLS - Fuckshuffle (2007)

- wax
MicrominiKev
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MicrominiKev »

If this thread is going to get anywhere near the requisite 12 pages, we need to get started with some controversy.

I'll start...

It sounds like the same typical M-nus shite. He probably used the M-nus preset with Gaiser snares, Troy Pierce bass and Ambivalent vocals. Boooring!!!

Also, it's just like progressive trance house and all it's doing is trying to make Richie Hawtin more money.

Plus, it's shitty that I have to hear about it now, but wait 2 weeks to own it. What is it with M-nus? They suck, I am boycotting. Unless I can get it for free. Right now. Anyone have a link?

Forget it. I hate it. And Minus was so much better a year ago. Before they sold out and became a major label.

P.S. When will it be out? And can anyone post a jacked copy of the mp3s? I want to be the first DJ at my local bar to play this.

Also, it's crap. I hate it.

Please discuss.
http://www.myspace.com/iamambivalent

The Nerd Tank Radio Show
with Kevin & Camea

Podcast Available Here
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

MicrominiKev wrote:If this thread is going to get anywhere near the requisite 12 pages, we need to get started with some controversy.

I'll start...

It sounds like the same typical M-nus shite. He probably used the M-nus preset with Gaiser snares, Troy Pierce bass and Ambivalent vocals. Boooring!!!

Also, it's just like progressive trance house and all it's doing is trying to make Richie Hawtin more money.

Plus, it's shitty that I have to hear about it now, but wait 2 weeks to own it. What is it with M-nus? They suck, I am boycotting. Unless I can get it for free. Right now. Anyone have a link?

Forget it. I hate it. And Minus was so much better a year ago. Before they sold out and became a major label.

P.S. When will it be out? And can anyone post a jacked copy of the mp3s? I want to be the first DJ at my local bar to play this.

Please discuss.
Great, with the obligatory Minus rant out of the way I guess I can just add a regular reply.
Being: I like the samples so far, sounds very nice so I'm looking forward to hearing the complete tracks!
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

where do I get my hands on this M-nus preset?

can someone sort me out with a link?

:wink:
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
Bogdan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bogdan »

the first track seems somehow different. its a sample though.. i need to hear it full. the name is also good :D
minimill
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by minimill »

really have to hear longer samples, but so far quasarlude really does it for me. the others are all quality as well. very different from twilite and program. well done!
svenlito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by svenlito »

MicrominiKev wrote:If this thread is going to get anywhere near the requisite 12 pages, we need to get started with some controversy.

I'll start...

Please discuss.
im gonna print this one out and stick it on my wall if u dont mind...!
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

I'll start...

Please discuss.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FUCKSHUFFLE *inthetruesenseoftheword*
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

I'll start...

Please discuss.
AHAHAHAHAHAH what a bitch
anyway m100 is my fav
my mom is dancing with this, she cant be wrong