This is a really disturbing story to me.

- open
pizzamon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

This is a really disturbing story to me.

Post by pizzamon »

I know that there are difficulties with keeping the governments of large countries in check, mainly because it is difficult to get so many people on the same page; if we cannot keep even the smallest of governments in check however, the future of man is truly in question.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... index.html

A stand needs to be taken. I can only prey for those brave souls. A win for them is a win for all of us.
Last edited by pizzamon on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

it's like walking on a sandy beach, once the wave hits the shore the footsteps won't be there anymore. we can only cure, but not really prevent because prevention would mean a greater understanding of love and all of the sh!t that's filling up the headlines is a product of the ego. just more, more, more. more power, more money, higher status in the food chain and it makes you wonder why? if people would understand that all of their effort is there just to please their ego it would be so much easier. thinking about it, what is that stupid thing called ego? just a fiction! the same moment we go to sleep it doesn't exist, the same moment we stop to fuel a certain fiction it fades, so the moment we die, all of our effort it will fade, like it never existed and that makes me ask myself, why do we do the things we do? hate, make wars, play little cunning games with each other. it doesn't make any sense...only to please ego. our life is like writing on water...
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
pizzamon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pizzamon »

The people that put their lives on the line here shouldn't be forgotten. their actions will probably get them killed, but they are taking a stand to turn their country away from war and towards a peaceful existence. We should all take notice of such bravery.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Hey pizzamon,

i think its terrible whats happening down there, and I think its good that your are sharing this with us. I have been tempted to post more politically tainted posts from news outlets that are totally shocking like the blackwater incident Iraq for example.. Its now being investigated whether they (a us private company) has been selling arms to various secular groups which they are using on themselves and the US troops. Whats even more disgusting are the imprecations of this, which sadly the us administration and blackwater folks were fully aware of. That is that some how more devestation, and disaster is good for the long term goals of some fucks in the military-industrial complex and the oil industry.

This is news that everybody should know, but I also feel that this should not be discussed over here. There are too many opinions out there. Lets reather focus the good music :D
vrejulf
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by vrejulf »

People should stop selling dust .

People used to love sincerely , used to cry , laugh , hate , run , sweat ,
make dirty sex , and swep the dust and rubble in front of their yard .

People were doing drugs out of pleasure , and they used to cut their
hair because it was always in their eyes .

Now people are more focused on making pills that make your farts
smell like cookie dough or lavender . Seedless melons , grapes ,
Bald cats , 3 mil $ phones , and sh!t like that .

People stopped being people long before i was born .

Welcome to "Gattaca"
pizzamon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pizzamon »

Separating music from reality is the problem isn't it.
vrejulf
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by vrejulf »

pizzamon wrote:Separating music from reality is the problem isn't it.
i'm not sure i follow your point ...
aut.t.n
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by aut.t.n »

pizzamon wrote:Separating music from reality is the problem isn't it.
Touche.