using headphones in Traktor

- ask away
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

using headphones in Traktor

Post by .kavo. »

hello,
i am using Traktor 2.6.1 and i can not manage to connect headphones. i want this - when A deck plays i want to listen to deck B only in headphones. at this time i have only on board soundcard but i am planing to buy E-MU 0404 USB external soundcard.

thanks a lot :wink:
"smokin' hydroponic"
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

traktors is the devils software. Don't use that sh!t or your goin to hell! :wink:

Unless your soundcard has multiple outs you will not be able to queue with headphones.

Your alternate solution is to get some stereo to dual mono to stereo adapters and run it into a mixer. This works but its really a horrifying solution as now all your music is in mono. :(
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

sht. yes Traktor is ....... but i still can not manage Ableton Live, it takes me lot of time to learn how to use it.
seems like i will play for first time for little audience. its nothing serious, just few friends and their friends and so. i want to make good music for good party.
i though that this thing with Traktor little helps me if i can use headphones. nevermind, i will try to handle it as my best :)
"smokin' hydroponic"