[MINUS050] Marc Houle - Techno Vocals

- wax
plastik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by plastik »

"on it" sounds like "the boy who ran away" by the mistery jets re-rubbed by riton. same bass sound.
love the final bit of the song that kicks in at 3.47.
still no "bay of figs" number two, though.
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

dj-jc wrote: all this hype is the same all stuff on the r u ok ambivalent track

exactly my thoughts (even if these vocals are more stupid/funnier (as you wish ;))) but that one sold really well too - since they felt the need to release a doublepack of remixes :)
baboon two
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by baboon two »

marc houle rules! everybody has their own thing to give to the scene, stop dissing and produce some great tracks yourself! peace
Dexter
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Dexter »

[quote="dj-jc"]number 1 i love the track

good for u :)

number 2 is on the top 1 at the hawtin's beatport chart

this is the reason why mnus sells good cos its richie's label,he is a pioneer,but most of the productions and sets out there sounds quite the same...cos people like you dont think with their own mind,but copy the big djs around

number 3 all this hype is the same all stuff on the r u ok ambivalent track

this is the reason why it sounds sh!t to me

number 4 why some people hate minus?

cos they started with an underground idea,with a great concept of evolution... and now they follow the money,not the music...

number 5 if somebody do the right thing for years like richie maybe somebody will recognized it

he did the right thing in its interest...

number 6 i hate the rockstar minus attitude but i love the sets of richie and troy

i think troy's and richie's set are megaboring honestly...the hype is all in the mega promos and demos they play.thats it
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

Dexter wrote:...cos people like you dont think with their own mind,but copy the big djs around
Or maybe, crazy thought I know, he just really likes the track?
Dexter
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Dexter »

Zinthek wrote:
Dexter wrote:...cos people like you dont think with their own mind,but copy the big djs around
Or maybe, crazy thought I know, he just really likes the track?

number 2 is on the top 1 at the hawtin's beatport chart

Does he?!?! :lol:
The_Glass_Olive
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The_Glass_Olive »

This is getting to be re*god damn*diculous. :?
malle eppie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by malle eppie »

Dexter wrote:
dj-jc wrote:
number 3 all this hype is the same all stuff on the r u ok ambivalent track

this is the reason why it sounds sht to me
That Ambivalent track is totally different than Techno Vocals. R U OK vocal is briljant, great tool also. the synth in that was something I never heard before. But the remixes suck. just like baby kate totally useless to remix. these are one of a kind tracks that shouldn't be remixed.
i think troy's and richie's set are megaboring honestly...the hype is all in the mega promos and demos they play.thats it
Troy ain't that hype. When I'm on a minus party I think there aren't a lot of people who come for troy pierce. Happens al the time somebody is asking who's is playing when he is playing. His sound is not SO accesable (especially for people who are not that into music as we are on this forum.) At the voltt party in may this year where Anja Schneider & Troy Pierce played most people came to see Anja. There wasn;t much talk about Troy afterwards. Lowlands same thing. Troy & Hawtin where playing at the same time in different areas. There where not much people who where seeing Troy, everybody went to Hawtin.