Wighnomy / Robag style VST synth?????

- ask away
mo's taverne
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mo's taverne »

...:.::.:::.:.....::....:...::...::.::::....::...:....

http://biloba.twoday.net/
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

this is the reason why techno won't go for much long. :roll:
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

does anyone know where i can get this bad-ass vst synth that makes these melodies like trentemoller, but with this minimal hip hop feel

because i don't know how to make those and i'm too lazy to find out about synth programming and playing chords and.... errr make music

it's really a great thing to exchange studio tips and ideas
but there are no vst synths that will make music for you, you will have to do that on your own
learn how to program a synth, learn 'about' sound, experiment for fck's sake! and most of all... be patient! these things take time
vrejulf
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by vrejulf »

dsat wrote:does anyone know where i can get this bad-ass vst synth that makes these melodies like trentemoller, but with this minimal hip hop feel

because i don't know how to make those and i'm too lazy to find out about synth programming and playing chords and.... errr make music

it's really a great thing to exchange studio tips and ideas
but there are no vst synths that will make music for you, you will have to do that on your own
learn how to program a synth, learn 'about' sound, experiment for fck's sake! and most of all... be patient! these things take time
+1

you will have to excuse my producing vocabulary ..(i'm like a retarded 6 year old)
but.. i spend aound 4-5 hours a day twisting knobs and "playing" with bass so i
can strech it melodical , nevermind the sinth and chords :lol: and although
i advance slowly , and get really pissed off sometimes but i'm quite satisfied of who i am and what i do .

now comes the tricky part ! :

i really can't understand how one can desire to find out the creation method for one other's sound ? the killer part in production is to define yourself , and your expectations in sound terms . if you expect nothing more and nothing else but to some other guy .. pfff i'm out of words. lately , half of the posts in the production section , have been questions about recreating . i'm ashamed to ask a question here because i realise , it's answer lies in my own power of learning , and to be true , imo for every thing that is to be learned , there are thousands of methods , each as beautifull as the other.
my hands are freezing , i can't type anymore , sorry .
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

vrejulf wrote: i really can't understand how one can desire to find out the creation method for one other's sound ? the killer part in production is to define yourself , and your expectations in sound terms.
+1
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

Robot Criminal wrote:
vrejulf wrote: i really can't understand how one can desire to find out the creation method for one other's sound ? the killer part in production is to define yourself , and your expectations in sound terms.
+1
+2

I have the most fun when Im not even making a song. Just wrenching and tywisting sounds and seeing what is possible.
timmehh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by timmehh »

victorgonzales wrote:I have the most fun when Im not even making a song. Just wrenching and tywisting sounds and seeing what is possible.
Same here :) and if it becomes a nice track thats good too.
vrejulf wrote:i really can't understand how one can desire to find out the creation method for one other's sound ? the killer part in production is to define yourself , and your expectations in sound terms . if you expect nothing more and nothing else but to some other guy .. pfff i'm out of words. lately , half of the posts in the production section , have been questions about recreating . i'm ashamed to ask a question here because i realise , it's answer lies in my own power of learning , and to be true , imo for every thing that is to be learned , there are thousands of methods , each as beautifull as the other.
my hands are freezing , i can't type anymore , sorry .
Well, I could understand why you are eager to create a sound which sounds like that dj/producer that made you start making music in the first place.
Everyone started making music with the intension to sound like a certain genre, if you take an artist from that genre, and tru to reach the same 'sound' by using their samples and whatnot, you learn alot.
And by learning you progress and grow. And finally you create your own sound, with your own methods and skills.
The methods and skills you have developed by listening to alot of other artists and trying to make similar tracks.
You must get the inspiration to make something of your own, and some ppl do that by trying to create their favorite artists tracks.

k thats enough for now :)
-if there is no music, there is no emotion.
vrejulf
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by vrejulf »

Well, I could understand why you are eager to create a sound which sounds like that dj/producer
i was saing the exact opposite of what you wrote down ! :idea: :?: :!:[